Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1368139 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #5540 on: February 27, 2023, 09:40:22 PM »
Concerning my "escapades" as they've been called, while I was in Germany...
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5541 on: February 28, 2023, 03:30:25 AM »
Real article edited for briefness. Or boxerness. Headline shortened for gits and shiggles. And even if you're not an old git, or a Shiggle.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #5542 on: March 03, 2023, 02:30:54 PM »
Speaking of shooting in the back door........I guess the bra is for padded balance when sitting...
 :o :o :o
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5543 on: March 03, 2023, 02:34:11 PM »
 8)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5544 on: March 07, 2023, 01:32:03 AM »
 :)

Sponsor

« Reply #5545 on: Today at 11:00:49 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5545 on: March 07, 2023, 01:32:37 AM »
 :o

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5546 on: March 07, 2023, 01:34:37 AM »
;D

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5547 on: March 09, 2023, 07:01:49 PM »
 8)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5548 on: March 10, 2023, 05:51:46 AM »
I've had to restore both of my computers so often that I end up missing a lot of the programs I previously installed. Until I re-download my favorite screensavers, I'm using Windows 3D Text on my desktop. It was hard to get a picture with it spinning around, and when I tried to clean up the image it still looked like crap. But I think you can see how I feel about these computers that are in constant need of repair and maintenance. Maybe it's because they're both Dell computers, but so far they haven't blown up like my Gateway did.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5549 on: March 10, 2023, 06:41:23 AM »
Some of these have been on my computer or in the cloud for awhile, like since Trump was President. The current state of politics in the U.S. is a joke, so I'll post the political stuff here too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk