Author Topic: ruger charger@the range  (Read 1836 times)

xd40lover

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
ruger charger@the range
« on: June 25, 2008, 04:04:03 PM »
took my fathers day gift to the range today. put a red dot scope on it  put it on 25 yds. it did not take long to be in the   ::) ring!   its  built for long range but we will itry that on a cooler day. this is a awesome toy. i wish i was smart enough to show you a pictureof it. you find it ruger.com.  RUGER CHARGER 10/22 .stoped on the way home and bought me a bigger AMERICAN MADE CLIP. i know its  gonna be fun now. xd40lover,    (think and pray J.M.)   

MinotBob

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: ruger charger@the range
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 07:04:29 PM »
I've been looking at those since they came out. What kind of red dot did you put on it?
Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8

xd40lover

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 08:20:43 AM »
it comes ready for a scope, so i put a red dot bushnell on it .ii have had alot of fun with this gun. sorry it took so long to get back to you BOB, ITS BEEN A BUSY WEEK!!!   xd40lover,

SwoopSJ

• November 12, 1978 - November 2, 2011
  • DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Love thy neighbor.
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 05:37:04 AM »
I shot my Charger for the first time two days ago.  Darn things are pretty cool and accurate also.  I just wish the trigger was a little lighter/crisper, but I am a bit anal about triggers. ::)  I mounted a 4x Nikon pistol scope on mine and proceeded to give a BC resetting target "Da Business".  Now I just need a couple of the high capacity mags like you mentioned. ;D
Swoop

"...to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..."  --Richard H. Lee

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk