Author Topic: What Is Happening?  (Read 1944 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 880
What Is Happening?
« on: June 17, 2016, 09:21:05 PM »
The GOP is self destructing.  They did nothing to deal with Donald Trump early.  They let him run under the GOP banner, and now are stuck with him.  The party is destroying itself at this point trying to derail him, and Hillary has to do NOTHING.  We have reached a point where we either come together, back Trump, and move forward for the best of the nation, or we announce that there is no need to waste money on an election and just crown Queen Clinton.

What is happening?  We know the Clintons are the most powerful crew since the Kennedy family.  Is it bribery, is it blackmail, is it threat that your body will never be found, or is it promise of power in the new world order?  What has all of our strong, and weak, leaders acting like idiots?

I am parked for a couple days, because the plant I am picking up at had a break down.  This means that I have too much tiime to watch the news.  Our elected officials are acting like 15 year old girls.  They are on their social media, and they are speaking in public saying the most immature and stupid things.  Paraphrasing Ron White:  They have the right to remain silent, but not the ability.  SHUT  THE )&^* UP !!!

Honestly, I fear for our nation in the coming decade.  Pres. BHO has stirred up racial divide and unrest.  He has brought back racial violence like we have not seen since the 60's.  This election, regardless of the outcome, will only fuel it more.  If Trump doesn't get it a huge group looking for change will react, if Trump gets it the entire DFL will go into hissy fit mode, and if Hillary gets it we will see more racism pushed, we will see the UN gaining power here, and her anti gun push will make blood run in the streets.

All I can say and lean on is that God is in power, and even though he will let us beat ourselves up, I have read the Book to the end, and we win.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 581
Re: What Is Happening?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 09:29:50 PM »
Yes they are self-destructing.  The so called "conservative" wing...so self righteous to save the party...when they did nothing but play patsy with the opposition.  Some conservatives...in their own mind only. 

They are the problem with the GOP. 

Might I suggest you peruse:  http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=31575.0
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk