Author Topic: Time But To Late  (Read 13282 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
Re: Time But To Late
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 07:51:18 AM »
Two excellent articles today. 

This one on E Pluribus Unum.  Never thought of it like that.  Has to do with the dumbing down of education.  Education to which the Orlando terrorist was subjected.

Also another one, on Islam, which I can't find right now, but I do have the Snopes reference to the Churchill Quote

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world."

He had a lot more to say on the subject.  But the above is the crux of the matter.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/churchillislam.asp

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 12:31:40 PM »
I think the quote comes from this book

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=Malakand+field+force
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=Malakand+field+force

Read it, IT'S FREE.
So isn't, The River War, where he also has a lot to say about Islam.

Timothy

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2016, 01:20:41 PM »
These people most definitely ARE the enemy.
They are not the enemies of guns.
 Gun control, AKA criminal empowerment, is not happening in a vacuum.
 These are the same people who are dumbing down education, destroying morality encouraging BLM thugs to kill cops, spending the country into a blackhole, and encouraging Muslims to kill us.
They are not opposed to guns, it's civilization they want to destroy and if the barbarians at the gate are not your enemies then you are part of the problem.

Yea, those guys are the enemy. 

I was speaking of the guy or gal that I've known since kindergarten who may have a uneducated opinion on the whole issue.  They're not bad people they just need knowledge.  I spent an hour at my 40th class reunion last year discussing guns, the 2nd Amendment, the Constitution, politics with a girl I've known since the 6th grade.  She asked some questions, disagreed on a few points and after the hour was over she had a completely different perspective on the subject.  Not everyone is a crazed leftie...  There are a shitload of them in MA but west Michigan is pretty red...

I did get her riled up on abortion though...  I suggested that rather than killing the poor child in her belly, she could have chosen not to allow the cock up in there in the first place...  Choices, we all have them...  I did get a hug and a kiss from her so we're good...

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2016, 02:10:20 PM »
Support for ANY liberal causes makes them the enemy.
For example, Support for abortion is actually support for eugenics which means selective breeding and death panels for the elderly, it was a key feature that lead  to gassing Jews.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2016, 05:04:23 PM »
Read it, IT'S FREE.

Thanks, Tom.  I've "bought" it already.   I've seen some of the quotes from River War and I like the Malakand quote better.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:52:49 AM »

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2016, 08:13:47 PM »
These people most definitely ARE the enemy.
They are not the enemies of guns.
 Gun control, AKA criminal empowerment, is not happening in a vacuum.
 These are the same people who are dumbing down education, destroying morality encouraging BLM thugs to kill cops, spending the country into a blackhole, and encouraging Muslims to kill us.
They are not opposed to guns, it's civilization they want to destroy and if the barbarians at the gate are not your enemies then you are part of the problem.

THIS!!!!

As MB has said, and even I have said, these people are our blood enemies. Not because we want that, but because they are making themselves so. In a way, they are the very epitome of Lenin's "useful idiots", but as they are being used they are willingly going along with all of the traitorous statements and actions being taken by our .gov "betters", they have moved into the "blood enemy" field, even if unintentionally.

I keep wanting to ask - "Claire Wolfe, what time is it now?"
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 580
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2016, 06:13:45 AM »
Are you guys having issues with this page being full width on the page?  It's spread across the whole dang screen for me.  I even have to slide the screen over to read the really long comments or multiple sentence paragraphs.

I wonder how far some of our politicians are from being modern versions of Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Kim Il Sung, Mao Zedong, Ho Chi Minh and Pol Pot?  I believe the unfettered intolerance of some, for instance the California congresswoman, Rep. Linda Sanchez, Democrat, may be one of these lunatics-in-training. Not that everyone in this country doesn't commit a felony or two a day, but she proposed it to be a felony to use blogs, texts, internet messages to harass someone.  Now, what constitutes harassment?  So much for the 1st Amendment.   You know the Huffington Post will not be a harassment blog except that a conservative posts something.

Unfettered intolerance.  Not a bad word pair to describe liberal Democrats.

In 2014 Tom Udall had a proposal for a bill to limit political speech and insure incumbents continued enjoyment of the trough of public tax funds.  That dadgum pesky 1st Amendment...we need to get rid of it.  And, of course, the Freedom of the Useful Idiots/Partners-In-Crime (aka Press) and states wasn't restricted. 

So, we have people wanting to get rid of the 1st and 2nd Amendments.  People we know who are drunk on power.  Look at Hussein Obama...Nancy Pelosi...Harry Reid...and dare I say at one level or another the complicit Boehner and is Butt-Boy-In-Training Paul Ryan.  I guess the motto, "It's not fascism when we do it.", applies here.

Then there was something this past week about "climate deniers" had no right to the 1st Amendment.  So, I suppose if inflammatory speech isn't working against "the opposition" it must be quelled by denying them rights. 

Oh, inflammatory speech. In a normal world, that would be setting up the question or comment with things like "Anti-science" or "Denier".  Really, I did not even know such a pussy word as denier existed until the so called climate "debate" but I digress.  People can disagree on things and have an intelligent discussion, or...people with a tyrannical bend can rally around inflammatory comments to ridicule, shame or otherwise attempt to dismiss thoughtful comments and concerns of others.  Inflammatory (and should I say emotional) setups like "anti-science" and "denier" as opposed to thoughtful discussion to find truth and points of disagreement to explore.

Unfettered intolerance and inflammatory speech are things that can be identified in tyrannical ideologues and rulers.  I'd put Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Kim Il Sung, Mao Zedong, Ho Chi Minh and Pol Pot in the group that exudes unfettered intolerance and inflammatory speech.  What politicians do you know who thrive on unfettered intolerance and inflammatory speech?   
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 880
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2016, 06:50:27 AM »
Yes Rastus.  I just started having an issue this morning.  My old eyes don't like the shrink.  It is only this page, all others are ok.

I blame the ghost of ALF!  Our furry little friend is upset that we killed him off, and has taken up residence in this thread.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2016, 07:02:36 AM »
Yes Rastus.  I just started having an issue this morning.  My old eyes don't like the shrink.  It is only this page, all others are ok.

I blame the ghost of ALF!  Our furry little friend is upset that we killed him off, and has taken up residence in this thread.

Same here

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2016, 12:02:45 PM »
It is caused by the link Alf posted above. Go back to page one of this thread and it is fine, but on page two with the large link it expands the page width. Some links don't "wrap" on the page and it causes the page to display wider. I've seen it off and on on threads for several years.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk