Author Topic: UPS vs. USPS  (Read 33351 times)

tombogan03884

Re: UPS vs. USPS
« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2021, 07:31:50 PM »
Unfortunately, he was arrested and convicted of child molestation. The recording company disavowed his work. He is a P.O.S. but I still like the song.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28163593

Might explain why he wanted the Roo tied down .
Sick ba#tard.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1447
« Reply #131 on: October 19, 2021, 08:56:53 AM »
Might explain why he wanted the Roo tied down .
Sick ba#tard.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #132 on: October 26, 2021, 04:20:51 PM »
fed ex fucked up again.... $8400 worth in light fixtures.

Been stuck at a intransit loop for days, leaving multiple  times a day...
But it never is on the truck to the local hub and never gets rechecked in.   Naturally thier phones are down, but it still says its on time for the delivery that was supposed  to happen friday.  Which it still shows as eta.

Oh yeah, this is the same depot that bent the half inch steal plate on my trailer hitch.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2021, 12:06:16 AM »
fed ex fucked up again.... $8400 worth in light fixtures.

Been stuck at a intransit loop for days, leaving multiple  times a day...
But it never is on the truck to the local hub and never gets rechecked in.   Naturally thier phones are down, but it still says its on time for the delivery that was supposed  to happen friday.  Which it still shows as eta.

Oh yeah, this is the same depot that bent the half inch steal plate on my trailer hitch.

They're really getting bad. And from what I'm hearing, it's only going to get worse from here on out. All 3, (Fed Ex, UPS, and USPS), are suffering from short handedness, along with a lack of drivers.

The wife has been wanting a new double oven, convection electric range. Both Lowe's and Home Depot have stopped taking deposits on them. Because they have no idea when, or even IF they'll get ANY in.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2021, 03:13:30 AM »
Trust  me I know all about appliances  and being a pita to get.   Hell just about every thing is hard to get.   I had to go to 4 different stores to find split key rings for heaven sakes.

I am ordering pallets of stuff now, not because I need them, but because I am not sure if I can get them in the future.  Hence the $8400 of lights.   These are nothing fancy just low profile led.  Each house has 3 or 4  of them.  So i ordered 800 of them( whole sale process can be pretty nuts compared to retail.   I have 4 pallets of garbage disposals in my garage.  They became available, I bought out every home depot in 100 miles.   ;D. They were a few bucks more than the plumbing supply company, but I could get them.

Sponsor

« Reply #135 on: Today at 01:37:16 AM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2021, 08:37:51 AM »
The appliance shortage has been going on for a while. I ordered a double built-in double oven last year in September.  Promised November delivery.  November came and went. December came and went.  In January I got notice it MIGHT arrive in March.  Cancelled order at that point.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 580
« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2021, 10:11:05 AM »
I know that construction is up, but we ain't seen nothin' yet on price increases.  At best we're about to see everything go up 10% in price just because companies are trying to get ahead of the Biden/Democrat tax package and the spectre of a 15% international tax on business.  How can people be so stupid to think that 15% is not going to be paid for by them?  And...that because of the additional pain of price they will buy less further torpedoing the economy we all participate in.

Welcome to the 3rd world. 

And if the imbecilian (new word?) capital gains tax on unrealized gains becomes law this will be the good old days. 

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2021, 12:19:03 PM »
Finally got the pallet of lights from fed up.   What a shock at least half are broken, refused the pallet and claim made.  The vendor is not happy as I bought all they had.  So now not only am I needing to find new lights, they are out a good chunk of cash.   On the plus side they handled things very well and it was not thier fualt.

Roman Jay Almaza

• Forum Member
    • Surigao del Sur State University
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #138 on: November 23, 2021, 03:06:43 AM »
Following this thread. Really helpful insight.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #139 on: November 23, 2021, 07:22:33 PM »
I had a fraudulent credit card charge show up from Portugal.  Since I have never been to Portugal, I knew it wasn't me.

Wells Fargo cancelled the card and expedited a new card to me via FedEx.

FedEx said I don't have an address where I actually live, so they declined to deliver the card.

Wells Fargo cancelled that new card and sent another via USPS. It should arrive within 7 to 10 days.

That was last week.

Today, FedEx knocked on my door with the cancelled card--5 days after the overnight delivery should have happened.  At least they may have actually discovered that my address is real.

Card is, of course, no good since Wells Fargo cancelled it when I reported it hadn't arrived.

FedEx can kiss my keister as I will never use them again.   USPS may be none too good, but at least they can find my address.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk