Author Topic: Bushmaster/Magpul MASADA rifle  (Read 10397 times)

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bushmaster/Magpul MASADA rifle
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 06:53:46 PM »
Rifle aside, you should visit the Magpul website for the home page flash animation with all the quotes.  I have my browser set to that homepage for that alone.  Oh, and the rifle looks amazing (as i save my $ and hope the election won't crush my dreams)
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

AppleSeed

• AppleSeed
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 08:12:31 PM »
I love the synthetic lower reciever on the Masada; Magpul Inc. has always had quality products and Im sure this gun will be along the same guidelines - with Bushmaster producing and selling, hopefully the price will be affordable. I heard between 2000 and 2500. I have an article on it in Special Weapons for Mil and L.E.    For Long Arm Devil, the 7.62 in already in production and accepts AK mags.  I dont know how available it is.     Its already on my wishlist!

Ironhawk

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2008, 02:27:42 PM »
I've read and heard(recent youtube post of magpul demo at a shoot) that the target price is around 1500.  And the latest that I've heard on its release is September; I certainly cannot vouch for the authenticity of that release date. 
“No free man shall ever be de-barred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government."   - Thomas Jefferson -

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk