Author Topic: No Concealed Carry @ US-Bank  (Read 8842 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 889
Re: No Concealed Carry @ US-Bank
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2013, 11:31:54 AM »
TAB is stating that if you allow an employee to carry a defensive tool on the job you are opening yourself up to liability for any action they commit.  The bond is his way of saying that you are going to paying out big time in any civil suit following this.

Bottom line is that TAB is anti-Constitution.  He is against the purest meaning and intent of the Second Amendment and our American freedoms.  These two threads show what we have seen from time to time over the years of debating with TAB.

By the way, did I mention that he is a Californian Sheeple?  There has got to be a season for them  ::)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2013, 12:13:36 PM »
In Ohio, part of the CCW law was that any place could post a No Guns Allowed sign and violating the sign was a crime.  It also stated that places could not be sued based upon the decision to allow or disallow firearms there.

I don't know if the law has been tested, but just because it is a law, there is no guarantee it will work.

I like half the law.  It is fine that the place can't be sued for someones misuse of a firearm on the premise but they should be responsible for removing the person's right to self defense.  

TAB, in one of your posts, you state that  "Chances are very good, if you had no chance with out a gun, you would have had no chance with one." 

Can I assume from that statement that you don't carry a weapon as it would be useless?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

bodean87

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2013, 12:53:08 PM »
Tab's logic is simple a dead employee is cheaper then one that defends himself so it's best that the serfs are unarmed.

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2013, 02:05:34 PM »
TAB, in one of your posts, you state that  "Chances are very good, if you had no chance with out a gun, you would have had no chance with one."
Can I assume from that statement that you don't carry a weapon as it would be useless?

Add it to the list(s) of things that Tab has said that make no sense.
As M58 has found, debating with Tab is much like debating your dog:  you hope he gets it but I wouldn't count on it.

To the original topic, Who GAFF what US Bank does? They only get their way if the customers let them.
They can go tits up & horizontal for all I care. (I hope B of A joins them in the epic fail line)
Vote with your feet and your money. Tell them why.
Do you know people changes their SPOUSES more than they change their bank?
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk