Author Topic: Proud Pops  (Read 3077 times)

TSB

Proud Pops
« on: September 28, 2008, 08:50:30 PM »
I went and shot a pin match today and at the end, was able to shoot a set against my daughter.  If not for a misfeed on her first magazine, I think she would have dusted me!  Her first shoot and first time with a gun other than her P22 Walther.  She's jumped to a 9mm Sig P225 and handled it pretty easily.

She appears to be a natural with a bow and a pistol as well.  It was a very good day for dear old Pop.  When we got home, the Chief called and informed me that her LTC is approved and waiting for her at the station..

Tim

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Proud Pops
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 08:56:40 PM »
Great!  Licence to carry and able to shoot well.  That will help you sleep a bit easier!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 10:16:40 PM »
Congrats to BOTH of you!
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

TSB

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 07:07:22 PM »
I guess I've spawned a shooter!

I was at my local "Things that go Bang" Superstore this evening fondling the little SigSauer I've had a hankerin' for.  With a heavy sigh I put it down because I couldn't buy it today.  My mommy (wife) said no toys for a while...

Much to my surprise, my little girl pranced in the door and dropped in my lap, HER new SigSauer P228 in 9 x 19...With pre-ban high-cap magazines!

Add one more law abiding gun owner to the nearly one million others in MA.  Sorry Governor Patrick, your losing the fight!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 07:26:59 PM »
YEAH!

And I bet she's a looker (ALL gun women are) and fun and self secure and what any GOOD young man would be proud to take home to show his mom!

Tim,  YA DONE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:14:14 PM »

TSB

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 07:32:25 PM »
Thanks Haz!

Yea, gorgeous is an understatement.  Her mother and I knew we were in trouble the day she was born.

Proud is also an understatement!

Tim ;D ;D

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 08:14:05 PM »
I got three sons.  All own a handgun for self-defense, but none are really, "shooters".

HOWEVER, you give me hope Timothy.  I've got a grand daughter (cute as a button, don't cha' know) and since my main job is to spoil her, she's gonna be a shooter!!!  Just watch for her in about 20years at the steel shooting challenge.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

TSB

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 08:22:20 PM »
I look forward to it Alf. 

Good luck and Congrats on the Grandbaby!

Tim

P.S.  Ya got out with that new LTC yet?  Mine still ain't burped once!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk