Author Topic: GunBlast covers Bushmaster ACR  (Read 10563 times)

GUNS-R-US

• Top Forum Member
  • We must protect & defend our freedoms!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: GunBlast covers Bushmaster ACR
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 11:28:38 PM »
my gun shop has a basic model for $2,300. I might hold out for the enhanced model. The price sucks, but whatever, the ACR will be in my collection. Got a chance to shoot this gun and I love it. Gas piston m4's run about 2 grand and you cant change calibers or include the far superior fire controls. The sheep will follow. Suck it up, trade a few safe queens. You know you want it!
 :P

No I don't! :o Not when I can have 3 more regular AR's for the price. :o I've put 5k rounds though my standard AR without cleaning it or not did I have any malfunctions. I say piss on the pistons, their not necessary nor do I think the military is going to adopt it any time soon so the cost comes down. I'm willing to pay $1500 or $1600 for a piston AR but not anymore than that. So I think it will be awhile before I get one! :P
Mike Kramer
NRA "Benefactor" Life Member 
2AF Life Member

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Re: GunBlast covers Bushmaster ACR
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2010, 05:19:04 AM »
One finally showed up on Cabela's rack for $2,200.00 and change. I handled it and it felt really good, but I have to admit for the money it just seemed a bit too "plasticky" for my taste. They had a .308 POF sitting right next to it for $2,500.00 and there was no comparison.  Bill T.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk