Author Topic: I Swear You Can't Make This Stuff Up !  (Read 33427 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: I Swear You Can't Make This Stuff Up !
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2014, 09:18:15 PM »
See Colorado....this is what legalizing dope can cause.........
(nothing about drugs in the story, just my humor-based speculation)

;)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/12/26/a-christmas-crime-story-so-bizarre-its-hard-to-choose-where-to-begin/

Carrie Carley, 42, had been noticing that her 18-year-old husband, Jeremy Lewallen, was taking walks in their Colorado Springs, Colorado, neighborhood in the middle of night, usually around 2 or 3 a.m.

Each time after he returned, she told KKTV-TV, she couldn’t help noticing a growing collection of Christmas decorations in their front yard.

“I didn’t know exactly where it all came from,” Carley told the station.

Things became clearer Dec. 19, when the couple was arrested.

According to the arrest affidavit obtained by 11 News, a neighbor who had his decorations stolen was driving around his neighborhood when he spotted a very familiar looking Christmas display in the suspects’ front yard. Police served a search warrant there and allegedly found, in the words of one of the theft victims, “a decoration graveyard.”

The couple’s front and back yards were filled with stolen lawn ornaments and Christmas decorations, officers said — about $2,000 worth.

--------------------

“I guess he still thinks it’s a game,” she told the station. “He doesn’t seem to care really one way or another. …I asked him, and he was like, ‘Well, this is my job.’ And I’m like, ‘Taking from unassuming people is your job?’”

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2014, 07:04:20 AM »
Can you imagine the outcome when those two breed? This country is finished. I'm officially retired. When I'm gone will the last guy out get the lights?

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2014, 09:32:32 AM »
Can you imagine the outcome when those two breed? This country is finished. I'm officially retired. When I'm gone will the last guy out get the lights?

First thought was, "Somewhere there's a bubble that ain't even close to being 'tween the lines."

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:

Sponsor

« Reply #95 on: Today at 09:03:45 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2015, 11:01:33 AM »
Um, yuck.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2015, 12:16:29 PM »
Doesn't this produce babies with 3 heads?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/17/woman-plans-to-marry-her-father-after-two-years-dating/?intcmp=latestnews

Bill, we need to buy lottery tickets today...... I just read this article and logged in to post it to this very thread when lo and behold, it was here....  ;D

As to the story, I don't know what is more disturbing...... the fact that the father/daughter are having sex and planning to marry, or the last sentence outlining their plan to move to New Jersey after the wedding because ADULT INCEST IS LEGAL there......to repeat: ADULT INCEST IS LEGAL.

WTBH??

tombogan03884

« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2015, 12:58:08 PM »
If society can not limit marriage to one man and one woman, then they can not limit it to one, they can not limit it to unrelated, they can not even limit it to 2 humans.
And yes, inbreeding reinforces genetic flaws, maybe not 3 heads but things like hemophilia and idiocy are fairly common.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2015, 02:09:30 PM »
And yes, inbreeding reinforces genetic flaws, maybe not 3 heads but things like hemophilia and idiocy are fairly common.

I always wondered if that kid playing the banjo in "Deliverance" was related to any liberal politicians.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1116
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2015, 03:20:44 PM »
That's not just disgusting it's illegal here and I imagine most other states too. It should be illegal everywhere.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk