Author Topic: My other Christmas present  (Read 2592 times)

gunman42782

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
My other Christmas present
« on: December 25, 2012, 07:10:43 AM »
Besides the SP101 posted elsewhere, I got this too. Yeah, I bought it myself.  Only way to get what I want!  Original Vaquero in .45 Colt, stainless, 4 5/8.

Life Member of the NRA

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: My other Christmas present
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 07:40:22 AM »
Those Vaquero's have always been a damn sexy pistol... Congratulations! Merry Christmas!!!!
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 10:59:22 AM »
Cool....and congrats!!!
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 12:49:50 PM »
Remember in the SP 101 thread when I said I hated you ?
In spades !  ;D
To be honest, I've never shot a 45 Colt so I don't actually KNOW that I want one .
But I strongly suspect that if I did shoot one, I would want one, and the only viable option is either a Blackhawk or Vaquero. ;D
I had a 357 Blackhawk years ago and after that the Vaquero is the only other single action revolver I would consider.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 05:21:00 AM »
OOOOhhhh.  (smack, smack, smack)

I know...off to the corner.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:09:30 PM »

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 07:36:07 AM »
No toes?  What is this?  Photoshopped?

Seriously, it's just jealously that makes me act this way...

Santa always liked you best...

Crusader
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk