Author Topic: If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?  (Read 5531 times)

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 12:27:59 PM »
What a waste of tin foil. Save it for cooking on open fires and baking biscuits. You know, for when you really are going to need it. Tom finally said something that really makes sense: if you must fight the feds, do it with friends and die in a place that we can use as a rallying cry: Sacramento Seven or Harrisburg Horror or Memphis Masacree! Go ahead and have naming contest. Tom has the guts to say what is on his mind. 

But I do remember a quote to wit: "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
George S. Patton
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/george_s_patton.html#bRy8tlveupI2EGSq.99

Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 06:50:02 PM »
Well here's a thought, if you have to die for the cause don't do it alone on your doorstep.
Do it among friends at some insignificant cross road, like Lexington Mass, or Gettysburg Pa.
Some place no one ever heard of before but will damned well never forget.

My affairs are in order.  There are a few more that are like minded nearby.  Just being together at the right place and time is the only problem.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

mortdooley

• The U.S. Constitution poses no serious threat to our form of government..
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 06:50:29 PM »
 If the day ever comes when the government sends thugs to collect guns something that is not mentioned is they may get visits in return and there are more of us then there are of them!
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

- – Voltaire

You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.--Ray Bradbury

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 01:44:08 PM »
Now here is a thought. 

If government enforcers are going to your house to threaten or kill you at gun point, is it a terrorist act to to visit their home, also a non-military target, to retaliate or fight for to end the threat?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 02:34:13 PM »
Solus,

I believe that is the anathema of civil war. There is nothing civil about it. It is brother against brother and sisters are not exempt. If your family becomes fair game then so does theirs! Perhaps this is why there is a voice in the back of my head that says it must be avoided if possible. If not avoidable, I remember the words of the Ayatollah Kogani:

"If you are going to pre-empt,
Do it first."
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

Sponsor

tombogan03884

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 02:36:54 PM »
Solus,

I believe that is the anathema of civil war. There is nothing civil about it. It is brother against brother and sisters are not exempt. If your family becomes fair game then so does theirs! Perhaps this is why there is a voice in the back of my head that says it must be avoided if possible. If not avoidable, I remember the words of the Ayatollah Kogani:

"If you are going to pre-empt,
Do it first."

Why does that give me a feeling of deja vu again ?     ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk