Author Topic: Glock Blue Label pricing available to DD214 holders  (Read 1638 times)

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Glock Blue Label pricing available to DD214 holders
« on: August 10, 2019, 08:12:38 PM »
in case those of you that have prior military service haven't heard, Glock Blue Label (LEO, military) discount pricing is available to you with a DD214 until Veteran's Day... you need to find a Blue Label dealer or distributor... I picked up a G45 with what figured out to be a 15% saving...   my local dealer had most of the Glock product line available

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1110
Re: Glock Blue Label pricing available to DD214 holders
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 01:42:07 AM »
ANY UNITED STATES VETERAN AND ALL ACTIVELY SERVING MILITARY PERSONNEL ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A LIFETIME 20% DISCOUNT ON DEAD FOOT ARMS PRODUCTS.  TO VERIFY YOUR VETERAN STATUS, SIMPLY SEND US A COPY OF A REDACTED DD214 TO INFO@DEADFOOTARMS.COM OR UPLOAD YOUR DD214 OR ORDERS IN THE SPACE PROVIDED BELOW. WE WILL REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL OR DOCUMENT UPLOAD WITH YOUR CUSTOM LOGIN AND PASSWORD.  PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER IS BLACKED OUT, ALONG WITH ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION YOU DO NOT WANT TO SHARE (WE WILL NEED TO SEE NAME ONLY).

Edited down from https://deadfootarms.com/vetzone/ They're a veteran owned and operated business, and they won't forget about other vets and current military members 364 days a year. Plus they're having a black rifle Friday sale this weekend.

They make folding rifle stock/pistol brace adaptors for some calibers of rifle and pistol ARs that allow you to fire as much as you want with the stock folded. They make left-side and right-side adaptors and stock kits. I'm seriously thinking about getting a right-hand adaptor whenever I get done make payments on vehicles. I would stick with my M4 style stock, at least to see how I like that with it. You can save money when you order the kit if you send them your own M16 bolt carrier. They cut a BIG piece off the end and send it back with the kit, and other than the BC being shorter you have all standard parts in the BCG. The fully functioning folded length with a 16" barrel is in the neighborhood of 16 1/2", so it's as short as you can legally get in a legal non-SBR.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MILITARY VIP PROGRAM

Bushnell is proud to offer active military, veterans, retirees, National Guardsmen and Reservists of our Armed Forces a discount every day, year-round on Bushnell.com. To receive your discount, please follow the directions below:

1. Create an account here. If you don't have an account on Bushnell.com, you will be denied. If you already have an account, proceed to the next step.

2. Fill out the form below and submit proof of military enlistment.

3. Please give us up to 14 days to review your application then we will activate the discount on your Bushnell.com account.

https://www.bushnell.com/military-program

You cannot combine Bushnell VIP Program with promotions and already discounted products. This VIP pricing is valid for one calendar year with a $2,500.00 MSRP cap and is subject to change without notice. All VIP orders must be submitted online at Bushnell.com.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk