Author Topic: Interesting plinker. video  (Read 11667 times)

tombogan03884

Interesting plinker. video
« on: June 27, 2008, 01:52:43 PM »

I think you will be amused by this little "varmint" whacker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FCY3_5Bg1M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA2137uZlSI

cookie62

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Interesting plinker. video
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 02:42:40 PM »
Now thats a punisher :o
A bird in the hand is worth..Well, about a box of shells!
Yes, I'm bitter and cling to guns and religion..

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 07:23:25 PM »
Now there is a constitutional right!
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 07:25:32 PM »
Here is another nice one with .50 Desert Eagle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwLQewe4TrY&feature=related

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 07:31:17 PM »
750 Grain Barnes Solid Projectile Bullet
2,460 Feet per Second
10,180 Foot Pounds of Energy

$39.95 per cartridge

http://www.ammo-one.com/A-Square577Tyrannosaur.html

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:34:56 AM »

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 07:43:51 PM »
Plinker?  We gotta hang out if you have a budget to plink w/ this.  On the other hand, if it is a varmint gun I am afraid of your kind of varmints.
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 07:45:04 PM »
Plinker?  We gotta hang out if you have a budget to plink w/ this. On the other hand, if it is a varmint gun I am afraid of your kind of varmints.

Bigfoot.

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 08:03:52 PM »
Plinker?  We gotta hang out if you have a budget to plink w/ this.  On the other hand, if it is a varmint gun I am afraid of your kind of varmints.

That was definitly sarcastic understatement  There were guys A LOT bigger than me getting tossed around by that beast

Ron J

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 08:46:27 PM »
Thanks for sharing these!! 

Good thing that no one tried to shoot those rifles in a prone position.  That would leave a big boo-boo. 

I love big bore weapons.  Yes, I know what the shrinks told me about that BUT they are just so cool.  After seeing these videos, compared to what these guys have ... I need a bigger rifle!  Always wanted a double rifle in something like 416 Rigby or maybe in a youngster like the 416 Remington. 

Before I was institutionalized (married) I use to shoot ground squirrels and bunny rabbits with my Sako in 375HH Magnum.  Thought was that if I can hit a little critter with that rifle I would be OK in Africa.  What I found is that when using 300gr solids, you can punch a clean hole through bunnies and the ground squirrels just sort of disappear in a mist of red when they get hit with a SilverTip.

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 09:08:48 PM »
Thanks for sharing these!! 

Good thing that no one tried to shoot those rifles in a prone position.  That would leave a big boo-boo. 

I love big bore weapons.  Yes, I know what the shrinks told me about that BUT they are just so cool.  After seeing these videos, compared to what these guys have ... I need a bigger rifle!  Always wanted a double rifle in something like 416 Rigby or maybe in a youngster like the 416 Remington. 

Before I was institutionalized (married) I use to shoot ground squirrels and bunny rabbits with my Sako in 375HH Magnum.  Thought was that if I can hit a little critter with that rifle I would be OK in Africa.  What I found is that when using 300gr solids, you can punch a clean hole through bunnies and the ground squirrels just sort of disappear in a mist of red when they get hit with a SilverTip.

Reminds me of an Uncle Harold story:

My uncle Dick (hold the jokes please) related a funny story were he was using Uncle Harold's 20 gauge reloads to take care of some squirrels that were menacing his garden.  They were a bit hot.  Uncle Dick said he liked the way he could kill and cook the squirrels with one shot, but he just didn't like getting back up and finding the shotgun. :-X
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk