Author Topic: NEW Rules Effectively Ban Silencers and SBRs - CLEO signoff for all‏  (Read 5824 times)

mortdooley

• The U.S. Constitution poses no serious threat to our form of government..
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
 My NFA Lawyer sent me this warning along with contact information for all my representatives.

Obama Administration Bypasses Congress creating Gun Control by Executive Order!

New Obama Rule Proposes CLEO Signoffs for ALL and since Chief of police and county sheriff are political jobs don't expect them to sign something a political opponent can use against them.

This stab in the back started with Machinegun collectors in the NFATCA, without their help this would have never become an issue!
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

- – Voltaire

You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.--Ray Bradbury

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: NEW Rules Effectively Ban Silencers and SBRs - CLEO signoff for all‏
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 12:00:47 PM »
Police Chiefs are politically appointed, but County Sheriffs are elected, at least in every state I have happened to check.

He tore up the ticket. The next day he went to the city clerk and asked to see the oath of office he had taken.

He’d sworn, he discovered, to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States. And he’d sworn that he’d do so against enemies both foreign and domestic.

We know who America’s foreign enemies are, Mack told the crowd.

The domestic enemy he fights today is a federal government he says is bent on taking away people’s rights and freedoms.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2009/07/08/local-sheriffs-are-last-defense/
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 10:24:19 PM »
This stab in the back started with Machinegun collectors in the NFATCA, without their help this would have never become an issue!

Sounds kinda like the post '86 ban....pushed by collectors that had a BUTTLOAD of full auto guns who knew they could make huge, huge $$$$$ from it.
These folks are worse than the politcal hacks that do their bidding.

You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

JLawson

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 11:39:45 PM »
The proposal and comments can be viewed at http://www.regulations.gov/#!docketDetail;D=ATF-2013-0001.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk