Author Topic: 1st ANNUAL TRI STATE FULL AUTO SHOOT & TRADE SHOW  (Read 4986 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 576
1st ANNUAL TRI STATE FULL AUTO SHOOT & TRADE SHOW
« on: July 13, 2018, 07:01:42 AM »
September 22 & September 23, 2018, between Perryton, TX and Liberal, KS (about 20 miles from each) in the Oklahoma panhandle the first annual Tri State Full Auto Shoot & Trade Show is happening. 

I have two spots and a friend has one adjacent me so we'll have a tent and a couple of ma deuces set up.  The weather should be 79-80 for a high and 53-54 for a low.  Show is open from 10:00 hours until 22:00 hours and will have a $15 entry fee ($25 for both days). 

It's being guided and run by Mike Friend of the Firing Line and OFASTS so it's going to be safe and fun.  This shoot is in an area where artillery is OK.  Hopefully we'll have some cannons, mortars, etc.

The website ( http://tristatefullauto.com/ ) has a bunch of OFASTS pictures on it since this will be the first one and there aren't any pics of it yet!  Go to the website for a map and then run to google earth and see the topography...it won't have trees like in the OFASTS shots.

I have some buds from Perryton running up to push the paddle on ma deuce.  There will be plenty of guns to rent and I'm good for a few shots free from my deuce if any of you guys show up.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
Re: 1st ANNUAL TRI STATE FULL AUTO SHOOT & TRADE SHOW
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 07:22:53 AM »
Very cool.  I'll put it on my bucket list and see how it fits with other travel plans.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 576
Re: 1st ANNUAL TRI STATE FULL AUTO SHOOT & TRADE SHOW
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 07:13:02 PM »
Come one come all!

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk