Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1368196 times)

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #3990 on: November 01, 2011, 05:10:14 PM »
Some time back I was skippering a tourist boat with a load of Canadians.  I told them the following story:

Masters and Johnson did a survey of Canadian married couples and found, surprisingly, that the preferred position for marital intimacy was Doggy Style.

They did an additional survey to discover the reason behind this anomaly.

They discovered that this was Canada's favored position because it allows both husband and wife to view the hockey game on the TV.

One of my Canadian guests returned the favor with the following observation:

I'm told you Yanks like women with big boobs and tight hoo-ha's.  (I agreed to the accuracy of his statement)

He continued:  That's because you all have big mouths and tiny weenies.

(I thought that a good rejoinder and said I would tell his every time I told mine--and give him credit.  His name was Bob.)
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #3991 on: November 01, 2011, 08:31:55 PM »
There was a man who lost one of his arms in an accident. He became
very depressed because he had loved to play Golf .

One day in his despair, he decided to commit suicide. He got on an
elevator and went to the top of a building to jump off. He was
standing on the ledge looking down and saw this man skipping along,
whooping and kicking up his heels. He looked closer and saw that this
man didn't have any arms at all. He started thinking, what am I doing
up here feeling sorry for myself, I still have one good arm to do
things with. There goes a man with no arms skipping down the sidewalk
so happy, and going on with his life.

He hurried down and caught up with the man with no arms. He told him
how glad he was to see him because he had lost one of his arms and
felt useless and was going to kill himself. He thanked him again for
saving his life and said he knew he could make it with one arm if that
guy could go on with no arms. The man with no arms began dancing and
whooping and kicking up his heels again. He asked, 'Why are you so
happy anyway?'

He said, 'I'm NOT happy.

My balls itch.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #3992 on: November 02, 2011, 03:11:33 AM »
STOLEN!!!  ;D ;D
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #3993 on: November 04, 2011, 05:30:11 PM »
 ;)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3994 on: November 04, 2011, 05:36:39 PM »
 :o

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #3995 on: Today at 12:28:53 PM »

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3995 on: November 07, 2011, 08:50:53 PM »
 ;D

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #3996 on: November 09, 2011, 03:48:37 PM »
The Montana Department of Employment, Division of Labor Standards claimed a small rancher was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent out to investigate him.

GOV?T AGENT: I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them.

RANCHER: Well, theres my hired hand whos been with me for 3 years. I pay him $200 a week plus free room and board.
Then theres the mentally challenged guy. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday night so he can cope with life. He also sleeps with my wife occasionally.

GOV?T AGENT: Thats the guy I want to talk to - the mentally challenged one.

RANCHER: That would be me.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

1Buckshot

• Monty Lucht
  • Top Forum Member
  • COMMENCE FIRING
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3997 on: November 09, 2011, 04:18:59 PM »
Damn it Tab. I didn't think any one new about that visit form the state. I wish you would have kept it to your self. ::) To bad I had to give up ranching 12 years ago. I just couldn't live off  $10 a week any more. ;D

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3998 on: November 09, 2011, 08:37:55 PM »
Why athletes don't hold regular jobs

1. Chicago Cubs outfielder Andre Dawson on being a role model: "I wan' all dem kids to do what I do, to look up to me. I wan' all the kids to copulate me."

2. New Orleans Saint RB George Rogers when asked about the upcoming season:
"I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first."

3. And, upon hearing Joe Jacobi of the 'Skin's say: "I'd run over my own mother to win the Super Bowl," Matt Millen of the Raiders said: "To win, I'd run over Joe's Mom, too."

4. Torrin Polk, University of Houston receiver, on his coach, John Jenkins: "He treat us like mens. He let us wear earrings."

5. Football commentator and former player Joe Theismann: "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."

6. Senior basketball player at the University of Pittsburgh: "I'm going to graduate on time, no matter how long it takes."
(Now that is beautiful)

7. Bill Peterson, a Florida State football coach: "You guys line up alphabetically by height." And, "You guys pair up in groups of three, and then line up in a circle."

8. Boxing promoter Dan Duva on Mike Tyson going to prison: "Why would anyone expect him to come out smarter? He went to prison for three years, not Princeton."

9. Stu Grimson, Chicago Blackhawks left wing, explaining why he keeps a color photo of himself above his locker: "That's so when I forget how to spell my name, I can still find my clothes."

10. Lou Duva, veteran boxing trainer, on the Spartan training regimen of heavyweight Andrew Golota:
"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning, regardless of what time it is."

11. 7'5" Chuck Nevitt , North Carolina State basketball player, explaining to Coach Jim Valvano why he appeared nervous at practice: "My sister's expecting a baby, and I don't know if I'm going to be an uncle or an aunt. (I wonder if his IQ ever hit room temperature in January)

12. Frank Layden , Utah Jazz president, on a former player: "I asked him, 'Son, what is it with you? Is it ignorance or apathy?' He said, 'Coach, I don't know and I don't care.'"

13. Shelby Metcalf, basketball coach at Texas A&M, recounting what he told a player who received four F's and one D: "Son, looks to me like you're spending too much time on one subject."

14. In the words of NC State great Charles Shackelford: "I can go to my left or right, I am amphibious."

mkm

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3999 on: November 09, 2011, 09:23:04 PM »
I'm officially using #6.  That's too good to pass up.  Number 8 is classic.  There are some good ones on that list.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk