Author Topic: Smoke'em if ya got'em...ammo availability  (Read 129817 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
Re: Smoke'em if ya got'em...ammo availability
« Reply #370 on: December 30, 2020, 10:54:22 PM »
To say thank you for being our customer in 2020
we are giving our loyal customers $15 off each case purchased.
12/31/20 until midnight 1/3/2021
use code NEWYEAR15
at checkout to get $15 off per case.

THEY HAVE .22 LR IN STOCK HERE.

https://www.shootammo.com/collections/all?page=1
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #371 on: December 30, 2020, 11:48:25 PM »
To say thank you for being our customer in 2020
we are giving our loyal customers $15 off each case purchased.
12/31/20 until midnight 1/3/2021
use code NEWYEAR15
at checkout to get $15 off per case.

THEY HAVE .22 LR IN STOCK HERE.

https://www.shootammo.com/collections/all?page=1

37 cents each for .22's. ($18.50 @ box of 50). This world is fast accelerating well beyond fucked up!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #372 on: December 31, 2020, 12:28:54 AM »
I think I still have a brick or 2 of Wildcat-22 I bought on sale for 99 cents a box, 2 cents a round. That was a little over 20 years ago IIRC, so it needs to be used before the newer ammo. That should be easier to do now that I have a 110-round drum for my 10/22.

https://www.gsg-waffen.com/site/index.php/en/accessories-en/rotary-en
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #373 on: December 31, 2020, 12:58:17 AM »
My best rimfire ammo score were these Federal 550 round Bulk Packs for just $8.88 at Wal-Mart, back in the mid 90's. My neighbor down the street and I ended up buying several thousand rounds each. (There was no limit). Shortly afterward he passed away, and his son had no interest in guns, so I ended up with double the amount. I'm still shooting them.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #374 on: December 31, 2020, 08:36:06 AM »
1.6 cents a round?!??!!??? :o Wow, Bill! You hit the jackpot. Bill, my bestest friend in the whole wide world who loves to share ammo. ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #375 on: Today at 01:59:51 PM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #375 on: December 31, 2020, 01:28:23 PM »
LGS posted today (Cherokee County, GA)  Expensive?  Yes.  Available? Yes.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
« Reply #376 on: December 31, 2020, 02:41:08 PM »

I still have about six cartons I purchased for the same price at local stores in the early 2000's.  I need to look at what I had last paid for the last few thousand rounds of CCI's for my competition gun, but if it had been this butt hurt I wouldn't have bought them.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #377 on: December 31, 2020, 07:51:04 PM »
I think we'll be asking this at least until late spring.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #378 on: January 17, 2021, 01:54:37 PM »
I just got an email from a place that has ammo in stock. Besides having a few of the usual suspects, they have .17 Mach 2, 5mm RFM, .218 Bee, 6mm Norma BR, .30-378 Weatherby Mag, 8mm Lebel Revolver, 33 Nosler, 9.3X62mm, .375 Ruger, .376 Steyr, .404 Jeffery, .450-400 N.E 3 inch AKA .400 Jeffery N.E., .416 Rigby, .416 Rem Mag, .416 Ruger, .500-416 N.E., .458 Win Mag, .458 Lott, .450 Rigby, .450 Nitro Express 3.25 inch, .470 N.E., and .500 N.E.. But mostly they have a wide variety of snap caps, plus plenty of choices in 10, 12, 20, and 28 gauge ammo.

https://globalordnance.com/ammunition/

tombogan03884

« Reply #379 on: January 17, 2021, 04:26:48 PM »
In other words "The odd ball crap no one but a collector would be interested in".
Classic Arms the same, "NEW DELIVERY, JUST IN !  one listing for Tulammo .45 and a shit load of 12 Ga.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk