Author Topic: Atlanta Burning  (Read 7627 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Re: Atlanta Burning
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2020, 01:46:03 AM »
It looks as if the cop has a good chance of beating the charges against him here. Except for the fact they'll most likely pack the jury box full of cop hating, racist blacks. Much like they did with O.J. Except here it could have the opposite effect. And if the cop gets off, Atlanta will burn..... Again.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1453
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2020, 07:28:16 AM »
It looks as if the cop has a good chance of beating the charges against him here. Except for the fact they'll most likely pack the jury box full of cop hating, racist blacks. Much like they did with O.J. Except here it could have the opposite effect. And if the cop gets off, Atlanta will burn..... Again.

And when he is acquitted how many more cities will burn due to the A$$#0les riots? You can't win for losing on this. I am so tired of this crap!
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

tombogan03884

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2020, 07:55:10 AM »
AR154me,
 Who really gives a crap about burning cities ?
If they support our enemies, and they do, they deserve to burn and their populations as well.
But there is no way he will win in a dem kangaroo court.
The fact that "people" tolerate this makes me wish the Kung Flu were a REAL epidemic.
Maybe we'll have better results from a meteor strike.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 585
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2020, 08:49:44 AM »
I think we should have a 2 week experiment in the cities of "defunding" the police.  Just send them home and let's see what happens for two weeks.  Maybe 3 or 4....

After two weeks they will never be able to catch up investigations on major thefts, homicides, arson, etc.  The left needs this in their front and back yard.  Just think of all the BMW's, Mercedes, Cadillacs, etc. that will end up on on blocks....

Oh, and no private security allowed either.....take that Hollywood, politicians and MSM....

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2020, 09:28:05 AM »
Change of venue is definitely in order here.

NOW GET THIS:    The DA is being pressured to recuse himself because, oh, yeah, he's under investigation by the GBI for some other hanky panky.

And you wonder why he didn't wait for the GBI to complete its investigation.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 01:13:18 PM »

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2020, 10:18:08 AM »
Alf.. my first interaction with a GBI agent... many years ago I was traveling through Ga with my Mom, who needed to use the restroom facilities on a regular basis, so I had pulled off I-75 on a little used access for a filling station... at the time Florida and Georgia did not have a reciprocity with their CCW permits... since I was driving, I just slipped on a fanny pack with a G19 in it when I got out of the car... as I was filling the tank a Crown Vic with Georgia Bureau of Investigation on the fender pulled in behind me... as the officer exited the car, he asked "what are you carrying?"...and I'm sure he noticed the University of Florida license tag... I looked at his G19 on his belt...and said, the same as you ..... his reply " good choice, have a nice day" .....

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2020, 11:06:31 AM »
The GBI's got a fairly good rep.  No major hanky/panky or political crap.

The Ga State Patrol is also pretty serious organization.  They recently fired a whole graduating class of recruits after graduation because of a cheating scandal.   I thought it was a minor thing, like looking at Cliff Notes before taking the "Using The Speed Radar" test.   Evidently the whole class shared answers.  I don't know all the details (never will) but I'd have been happy to slap them with a fine and make them retake the test.  Cost the GSP ~$2million in lost training cost.   That's pretty serious commitment to keeping things honest and above board.
Will work for ammo

tombogan03884

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2020, 12:44:22 PM »
Cops are fighting back. All over the country the entire platoon involved in shoving that a hole in Schenectady (holy crap, I spelled that right on my own ! )Quit en mass when the one cop was fired.
Blue flu is a hell of a lot more "pandemic than the Kung Flu ever was.
Retirements and resignations are way up as well.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2020, 02:29:44 PM »
Talking over the HR implications with Miss Kitty this morning.

A certain percentage of ATL PD want to quit and go somewhere "quieter".  Maybe even a different career field.   And a certain percentage of those will,  if not immediately, in the next year or two.    Who are these LEOs that will leave?  We're guessing they're the very ones you would want to keep.  The very ones who are calm, cool, patient, not prone easily to anger and see the big picture. 

How do you keep the good ones and discourage others?   Not an easy nut to crack.  All solutions have unintended consequences.
Will work for ammo

tombogan03884

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2020, 06:24:22 PM »
Alf, I just saw a news item that at least some Atlanta PD are getting bonuses.
I think that might inspire the good and weed out the others .   ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk