Author Topic: Atlanta Burning  (Read 7625 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Atlanta Burning
« on: June 14, 2020, 09:42:21 AM »
Atlanta isn't known for really being first place.  The Braves did take it all once, but basically we're more of an also ran city.   That goes for sports, the Olympic, the subway, and protests.

So our miscreants have decided that a Wendy's needed burning.  Not as good as the  Minneapolis torching, but then again, we're sort of an also ran.

And what did the owners, and the neighborhood do to deserve this?   A use of force that may have been questionable that started at the Windy's.  MAY HAVE, because all the facts aren't in.  Of course mobs don't care about facts.  Instant justice.

On a related note about mobs, there was a small side story about CHAZ where a crowd surrounded a suspected thief and was holding a kangaroo, mob court.   Not sure what justice would have been administered, but fortunately for the suspect at witness stepped up to clear him. 

ICORE Southern Regional is in 2 weeks in Shreveport.  Because IRC is cancelled this is turning into "the biggy" for the year.  Sponsors are jumping on board and looks like many prizes.  But after this, I'm not venturing into this foreign territory.   Not sure there's anything in Shreveport to take Miss Kitty to see either.    I'd also have to drive through several other municipalities to get there and just not taking the chance right now.     

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Atlanta Burning
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 12:55:35 PM »
It would appear the, "Chocolate City" is preparing for a Summertime meltdown.

BAC

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 03:40:21 PM »
I wanted to burn Wendy’s when they pulled their “any size fries for $1” promotion. That’s more about the carbs talking than any perceived social injustice, though.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2020, 11:31:38 AM »
I finally saw the video of the guys interaction with police.  The dash, body cams and the camera frpm wendys.  100% good shoot.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2020, 02:26:44 PM »
Of course it was good.
They never riot unless the POS deserved it.
That cop better get his ass to free America though.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:19:19 AM »

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 05:57:15 PM »
After he wins the wrongful termination suit against the PD, he'll be able to move where ever he wants.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2020, 07:26:18 PM »
Until the civil suit against him takes it all. You forgot OJ that quick ?
Same with the Rodney King cops and George Zimmerman.
Not Guilty but still screwed in the civil suits.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2020, 04:17:49 AM »
Until the civil suit against him takes it all. You forgot OJ that quick ?
Same with the Rodney King cops and George Zimmerman.
Not Guilty but still screwed in the civil suits.

Tom's right here. Today if your neighbor trips on your sidewalk because of a crack you didn't fix, you could easily be in trouble financially in a civil suit. And there is zero guarantee the jury will only award the limit of your homeowners insurance. Liberals see this as just another way to, "redistribute wealth". This country has gone off the rails, and is completely mad.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 585
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2020, 07:07:06 AM »
<snip>
ICORE Southern Regional is in 2 weeks in Shreveport.  Because IRC is cancelled this is turning into "the biggy" for the year.  Sponsors are jumping on board and looks like many prizes.  But after this, I'm not venturing into this foreign territory.   Not sure there's anything in Shreveport to take Miss Kitty to see either.    I'd also have to drive through several other municipalities to get there and just not taking the chance right now.     

You won't miss anything from Shreveport unless you want to see some B-52's flying in and out of the airbase.

I am going to bring this back up:  https://www.michaelbane.tv/forum/index.php?topic=33575.0 and  http://www.rimfirechallenge.org/rimfire-challenge-world-championship/ .

I'm thinking it's on MB's short list of filming ops.  Mike is wanting to go and I plan to as well.   
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2020, 10:54:46 AM »
One of my sister-in-laws called today and said they are expecting a fairly large group of 500+ (which is large for the size of Ocilla) demonstrating/protesting at the city courthouse square. There is a Civil War monument and a multi-war veterans memorial there. Also, they are going out in the county to the Jefferson Davis Historic park (where Jefferson Davis was captured) to protest there.

She talked with a deputy and he said they don't expect trouble, but all it takes is a match to light a fire and things could get lively.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk