Author Topic: Happy Birthday Sledge  (Read 7903 times)

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Happy Birthday Sledge
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 09:46:13 PM »
Best to you Sledge, H-Bday, a Coopers on Me, might be hard to collect though. I guess 2 heads drink 2 beers faster than one. ;D
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

JSC3ATLCSO

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 11:14:29 PM »
Happy Birthday Sledge! 

GUNS-R-US

• Top Forum Member
  • We must protect & defend our freedoms!
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 11:17:18 PM »
Happy Birthday  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D From around the world!!!!!!!
Mike Kramer
NRA "Benefactor" Life Member 
2AF Life Member

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 02:08:10 AM »
Thanks for the salutations I shall try and indulge responsibly..................muaahhhhh who am I kidding!  ;D

cheers
Rob
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 07:33:13 AM »
PS: What's the joke, Phil? Two heads?

The Indeed bearded Tasmanian "hillbillies" can be seen driving pick up (utility) trucks with gun racks, and the driver may be wearing a large hat. You may be forgiven for thinking that you are in West Virginia.

however a Tasweegen would tell you the following

The Legend of the Two Headed Tasmanians

Early Tasmanian folklore has it that in 1842, Tasmania's then King, King Wilbert the (1st) from Burnie, and his wife Isabella, gave birth to a baby. Sadly this child was born with two heads, hence he was named Prince William-Herbert- one name for each head.

Of all the tragedies, poor Isabella survived the birth, but died months afterwards from the shock and complications.

In 1864 Prince William-Herbert was crowned as the 3rd King of Tasmania with the royal title King Wilbert II.

King Wilbert II lived until his late 30's and in that time married and fathered 5 children, all of whom were born with two heads. With two heads came two brains, which meant Tasmanians doubled their I.Q. and became "Twice as Smart" as other races. A super race of people had emerged.

Through the years it became less and less socially acceptable to sport two heads and a decision was made to start removing one. This is the reason many Tasmanians sport a scar on their shoulder.

As Tasmanians travel the fair land of Australia and even the world, many people stop them and say, "show me your scar", and many are happy to oblige, being very proud of their heritage.

There has been a significant advantage to having one head removed in that we Tasmanians have had a choice as to which one would be removed and the result is a State of Australia with significantly more attractive and well presented personages of the majority of our residents. Many of our neighboring State's residents are not so fortunate and regrettably have to sport such an array of nature's disappointments.

The legacy of the two brains still lives on and the people of Tasmania are acknowledged almost world wide as being the superior race of the world, hence the slogan:

"Two Headed Tasmanians - Twice as Smart"

or the more familiar phrase in other lands
"Two Heads Are Better Than One"
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:37:59 PM »

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 10:10:24 AM »
I am quite partial to being a hillbilly- redneck thankyou phil. I see myself more texan than west virginian though.  ;D
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 09:34:10 PM »
I am quite partial to being a hillbilly- redneck thankyou phil. I see myself more texan than west virginian though.  ;D

West "By God" Virginia,....200,000 residents,...............15 last names for all of them...Family tree like a telephone poll.

I'll be here all week, tip your bartenders and waitresses. :P

Happy Birthday sledge!!!!!!!!!!!

Sip the froth off a couple.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 02:02:34 AM »
Happy Birthday sledge!
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 11:11:24 AM »
Thanks fellas.  ;D

BTW twyacht its "knock the froth off a couple" - close though hehe

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 02:58:31 PM »
Better late than......  ;D  ....Happy birthday Sledge!!
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk