Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1367521 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #3470 on: February 05, 2011, 02:30:43 PM »
^^^^^^^
Yep.

;)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
« Reply #3471 on: February 05, 2011, 03:01:21 PM »
Brings back memories of blood blisters, cuts, and cursing.  :)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
« Reply #3472 on: February 05, 2011, 04:38:30 PM »
:o

It's the old Civil Engineer joke about running the sanitary sewer through a recreational area only done in a child friendly way.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3473 on: February 05, 2011, 04:58:21 PM »
HAMMER: Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the object we are trying to hit.  OR YOUR THUMB!  There, fixed it for ya!

Richard

PS:  Yes, I did enjoy them.

Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #3474 on: February 05, 2011, 06:45:55 PM »
The Two Prawns

Far away in the tropical waters of the Coral Sea, two prawns were swimming around.
One called Justin and the other called  Christian. 

The  prawns were constantly being harassed and threatened by sharks  that inhabited the area. 

Finally one day Justin said to Christian, 'I'm fed up with being a prawn;  I wish I was a shark, and then I wouldn't have any worries about being eaten.' 

A large mysterious cod appeared and said, 'Your wish is granted' 

Lo  and behold, Justin turned into a shark and horrified, Christian  immediately swam away, afraid of being eaten by his old mate. 

Time passed (as it does) and Justin found life as a shark boring and lonely. 

All his old mates simply swam away whenever he came close to  them. 

Justin didn't realize that his new menacing appearance was the cause of  his sad plight. 

While swimming alone one day he saw the mysterious cod again and he thought perhaps the mysterious fish could change him back into a prawn. 

He approached the cod and begged to be changed back, and, lo and  behold, he found himself turned back into a prawn. 

With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes Justin swam back to his  friends and bought them all a cocktail. 

(The  punch line does not involve a prawn cocktail - it's much  worse)... 
Looking around the gathering at the reef he realized he couldn't see his old pal. 

'Where's Christian?' he asked. 

'He's at home, still distraught that his best friend changed sides to the enemy & became a shark', came the reply. 

Eager to put things right again and end the mutual pain and torture, he set off to Christian's abode. 

As he opened the coral gate, memories came flooding back. 

He banged on the door and shouted, 'It's me, Justin, your old friend,  come out and see me again.' 

Christian  replied, 'No way man, you'll eat me. You're now a shark, the  enemy, and I'll not be tricked into being your dinner.' 

Justin cried back 'No, I'm not. That was the old me. I've changed.'............ 

(You're  going to love  this................................)

'I've found Cod. I'm a Prawn again Christian' 
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

Sponsor

« Reply #3475 on: Today at 06:45:56 PM »

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #3475 on: February 08, 2011, 01:25:34 AM »
An Amish boy and his father were in a mall.

They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

The boy asked, "What is this Father?"

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a heavy older lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button.

The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.

Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blonde stepped out.

The father said quietly to his son...

"Go get your mother."
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3476 on: February 08, 2011, 10:31:13 AM »
I found this beautiful winter poem and thought it might be a comfort to you. 
It was to me and it's very well written and I hope that you enjoy it too .

" WINTER "

by Abigail Elizabeth McIntyre

Shit It's Cold!!!!

The End

I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3477 on: February 08, 2011, 10:41:44 AM »
                One day while he was at the track playing the ponies and all but losing his shirt, Mitch noticed a priest who stepped out onto the track and blessed the forehead of one of the horses lining up for the 4th race.

Lo and behold, that horse - a very long shot - won the race..

Before the next race, as the horses began lining up, Mitch watched with interest the old priest step onto the track. Sure enough, as the 5th race horses came to the starting gate the priest made a blessing on the forehead of one of the horses.

Mitch made a beeline for a betting window and placed a small bet on the horse. Again, even though it was another long shot, the horse the priest had blessed won the race.

Mitch collected his winnings, and anxiously waited to see which horse the priest would bless for the 6th race. The priest again blessed a horse.

Mitch bet big on it, and it won. Mitch was elated.. As the races continued the priest kept blessing long shot horses, and each one ended up coming in first.

By and by, Mitch was pulling in some serious money. By the last race, he knew his wildest dreams were going to come true. He made a quick dash to the ATM, withdrew all his savings, and awaited the priest's blessing that would tell him which horse to bet on.

True to his pattern, the priest stepped onto the track for the last race and blessed the forehead of an old nag that was the longest shot of the day.

Mitch also observed the priest blessing the eyes, ears, and hooves of the old nag. Mitch knew he had a winner and bet every cent he owned on the old nag.

He then watched dumbfounded as the old nag come in dead last. Mitch, in a state of shock, made his way down to the track area where the priest was.

Confronting the old priest he demanded, 'Father! What happened?

All day long you blessed horses and they all won. Then in the last race, the horse you blessed lost by a Kentucky mile. Now, thanks to you I've lost every cent of my savings -- all of it!'.

The priest nodded wisely and with sympathy.
                'Son,' he said, 'that's the problem with you Protestants, you can't tell the difference between a simple blessing and last rites.'
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3478 on: February 09, 2011, 10:30:14 AM »

High Urinals
 A group of 3rd, 4th and 5th graders, accompanied by two female teachers, went on a field trip to the local racetrack (Churchill Downs) to learn about thoroughbred horses and the supporting industry (Bourbon), but mostly to see the horses.

When it was time to take the children to the bathroom, it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other.  The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the men's room when one of the boys came out and told her that none of them could reach the urinal.

Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants, and began hoisting the little boys up one by one.

As she lifted one, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well endowed.  Trying not to show that she was staring, the teacher said, 'You must be in the 5th grade.'

'No, ma'am', he replied.  'I'm riding Silver Arrow in the seventh race, but I appreciate your help.'
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #3479 on: February 09, 2011, 12:49:32 PM »
A women was shopping at the local supermarket, where she selected:

2% milk, half gallon
12 eggs
1 Quart of orange juice

1 Head of romaine lettuce
2 lb. can of coffee

1 lb. package of bacon

As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk
standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier.

While the cashier was ringing up the purchases, the drunk calmly stated,
"You must be single."

She was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the
derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single.

She looked at the six items on the belt, and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status.

Curiosity getting the better of her, she said: "Well, you know what, you're
absolutely right. But how on earth did you know that?"

The drunk replied, "Cause you're ugly."
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk