Author Topic: EOT - End of Trail 2016  (Read 6924 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 458
EOT - End of Trail 2016
« on: June 21, 2016, 07:43:03 PM »
Not End of Train. 

Anybody going this year?  Anybody out there already?

A couple of my girl friends are out there.  Slick's Sharp Shooter should "place" in the Ladies division.  Maybe even win.   She was 3rd last year, behind Holy Terror and Sass Kicker.

Anybody out there?  Maybe post update?

Slick and her mom are on a week long trek to take in the west on the way to EOT.  Before you guys get any evil ideas, Slick's SS was a student of my wife's and I'm shooting buddies with her grandpa, Slick.

This is Ashlynn and her boy friend, in case you had any evil ideas, as they took top Men's and Top Lady in Ga State Championship this spring.   She's the one on the right for those of you with identity problems.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
Re: EOT - End of Trail 2016
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 08:23:19 PM »
One of these days I'll make the trip out there.Have a bunch of friends who are either there or on their way.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 09:27:15 PM »
couple of friends have done well at EOT in the past... Dang It Dan and Dang It's Darlin.... don't know if they are shooting this year...

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 06:06:46 AM »
Isn't this the match that is held at Ben Avery Shooting Center north of Phoenix every February?

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 07:12:32 AM »
Founder' Ranch in NM I think.
Will work for ammo

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:32:54 PM »

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 09:47:51 AM »
I think Winter Range is held at Ben Avery
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 10:07:42 AM »
I think Winter Range is held at Ben Avery

That's the one I was thinking of.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 04:31:15 PM »
SASS definitely could use someone to keep their social media up-to-date.   Here they're having one of the two largest matches and the last posting on their FB page is from 6/20.   

Guess I'm anxious to know how Slick's SS did.  She made the shoot off but indicated she didn't think she shot very well at all.     Maybe I should look up SASS Kicker or Holy Terror to see what they posted.

Will work for ammo

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2016, 10:47:31 PM »
Here's a link to the final scores.

http://www.sassnet.com/EoT/results.php

-Sheriff Jim Wilson

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2016, 10:51:23 PM »
SASS has been struggling financially.  An organization by a bunch of shooters who are interested in organized fun more than business.  Great for the game, but horrible for the business side.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk