Author Topic: “the last Jew to understand where the cattle cars are headed”  (Read 2269 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Found a link to a post using that line over at Ann Barnardt's site

http://www.barnhardt.biz/2015/07/07/comment-of-the-year/

I figure TomB might like it.

From the linked post:

If you are 1% less Leftists than Party Secretary Obama, you will be treated as if you were Party Secretary Obama’s sworn mortal enemy. You are/will be targeted by The Left no matter what so you might as well fight back and take some of them out before you’re gone.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

Re: “the last Jew to understand where the cattle cars are headed”
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 01:10:44 PM »
Dead on !
This is why I keep saying that there is no place in politics for for "morality", Christian or otherwise.
This is why I keep harping on using Alinsky's "Rules" the same as the enemy.
The place for "morality", is in what you do with power once you have it, before then it is only an impediment.
The fact that Conservatives can not grasp this is why we lost the Cold war.
Make no mistake, though the Soviet Union may no longer exist in quite the same form neither do These United States and that was a much greater loss.
You can not "Save" America. America died when you let them regulate what kind of cooking oil you can use.
Your only choices now are to comply or fight a 2nd revolution like the Jews who reestablished Israel after 2000 years. You must fight to keep YOUR earnings, you must fight for the right to create jobs, you must fight for the right to remember your history truthfully, not through the filter of communist "newthink".
You must fight in ways that compensate for corrupt courts dominated by those who hate America and hate YOU, you must fight in a way that compensates for the votes of parasites, multiple voters, dead people, and illegal aliens.
That fight is not from the soap box or at the ballot boxes, the enemy already dominates those, the fight now must be from the cartridge box in the streets, and you have no one to blame but yourselves for 80 years of complacency. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk