Author Topic: IRC 2017  (Read 3691 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1110
Re: IRC 2017
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2018, 10:09:21 PM »
Not the IRC but the ICORE Postal Match 2017.

Now I'm sure some competitors practice this match and their clubs hold multiple run-throughs.   Our club only held it once.  I did practice some of situations, but basically not really practice running an any actual stage.

I shot Classic (6 rounds, iron sights, speedloaders) and finished  210/419 shooting against Open and Limited guns.   In the Classic Division I finished 39th out of 125.  Not bad.  Not what I'd call a "competitor", but not bad.

http://icore.org/archive/2017/International_Postal_Match_2017.pdf

You're exactly in the middle of the pack Alf, 209 above you and 209 below. I would be 400+/409. I haven't shot in much too long of a time and never competed in any discipline. You did well in Classic.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk