Author Topic: Oh Lord Give Me Strength  (Read 622 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Oh Lord Give Me Strength
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2024, 07:00:56 AM »
At 20k off I would not even haggle, just start counting hundreds.

Only 2 trucks in my life time I miss.   Both were 7.3s.  Both were totalled out.   1st was a lady that ran a stop sign and  litterly went underneath the truck just behind the cab.  Rolled over her hood and ripped a spring mount out. That happend at 453k miles.  It was a 97 f350 single cab long bed 4wd. The was other was an 01 that only had 178k on it.  Sadly that truck was vandalized by a worker I had fired for pissing dirty on a " random" ua. No proof other than it happened the night after he was fired.  All glass smashed, every body plan had a framing hammer taken too it, seats slashed and covered in paint.   Several words spray painted everywhere  on the truck and all 4 tires slashed. 
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1110
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2024, 04:37:13 PM »
CARFAX says there's a 2000 Ford F-350 8 Cylinder 7.3 L with Four-Wheel Drive, 20 Inch Wheels, Towing Package, and 202,126 miles in Ft. Worth for $15,500. That's the first one I found when I searched for 2000 FORD F350 4X4 LARIAT 7.3L. Listed right above it is a 2001 Ford F-350 XL with 196,612 miles in Tuscon for $7,995, but it's a 10 Cylinder 6.8L. There's another 2000 Ford F-350 XLT 8 Cylinder 7.3 L with Four-Wheel Drive and 204,533 mi for $11,991 in Minnesota. A dually for a bit more in NH and a flatbed dually with 141,528 mi for for $10,999 in Il. Edmunds lists a bunch of them for sale too. Some of them are $7,000 less than KBB book price, so there's no reason to pay a lot more than they're worth.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2024, 04:49:45 PM »
CARFAX says there's a 2000 Ford F-350 8 Cylinder 7.3 L with Four-Wheel Drive, 20 Inch Wheels, Towing Package, and 202,126 miles in Ft. Worth for $15,500. That's the first one I found when I searched for 2000 FORD F350 4X4 LARIAT 7.3L. Listed right above it is a 2001 Ford F-350 XL with 196,612 miles in Tuscon for $7,995, but it's a 10 Cylinder 6.8L. There's another 2000 Ford F-350 XLT 8 Cylinder 7.3 L with Four-Wheel Drive and 204,533 mi for $11,991 in Minnesota. A dually for a bit more in NH and a flatbed dually with 141,528 mi for for $10,999 in Il. Edmunds lists a bunch of them for sale too. Some of them are $7,000 less than KBB book price, so there's no reason to pay a lot more than they're worth.

Both of those numbers are very low.   This a market I watch very closely.  Out west prices are higher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2024, 04:57:18 PM »
There was a low mileage good looking Lariat in California that was cheap but it was only a 2 wheel-drive and had the V-10 engine IIRC. 
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2024, 08:47:02 PM »
Only interested in the 7.3 diesel.   The v10 is like the 460, it can't pass a gas station.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 02:15:29 PM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2024, 07:14:32 PM »
Only interested in the 7.3 diesel.  The v10 is like the 460, it can't pass a gas station.

Yep....my b-i-l bought one to tow his camper and didn't keep it long.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2024, 07:17:36 PM »
I was still a teenager when that one was built. It's older than my first car.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk