Author Topic: Marine Meets Occupy Heckler.  (Read 3130 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Marine Meets Occupy Heckler.
« on: November 15, 2011, 04:55:51 AM »
Gee,....Punk is lucky he wasn't dragged out by his beard...

Former Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler From Congressman’s Swearing-in

* Posted on November 14, 2011 at 11:51am by Buck Sexton

One Wall Street Occupier messed with the wrong Marine on Sunday, and got a little taste of the sidewalk sandwich as a result.

The New York Post sets the scene at newly-elected Congressman Bob Turner’s swearing in ceremony at a Queens school:

“Adam Weissman, 33, of Astoria, was one of three demonstrators to disrupt Turner’s local swearing-in ceremony at Metropolitan High School in Forest Hills. Turner won the congressional seat once held by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner by defeating Assemblyman David Weprin.”

But the heckler was only able to get out a few words before Kevin Hiltunen of Brooklyn grabbed him by the scruff of his jacket and booted him out to the curb.

Hiltunen was identified by the Post as a former Marine and ex-NYPD officer.

“I guess you could say I sorted him out,” Hiltunen said,  ”All I was doing was trying to stop this historic occasion from being disrupt-ed. There is a time and place to exercise your First Amendment rights.”

“This was not the time or the venue.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ex-marine-tosses-occupy-heckler-from-congressmans-swearing-in/

;D
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 585
Re: Marine Meets Occupy Heckler.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 06:29:32 AM »
Most excellent.  We need more of this common sense approach.  This is an excellent way to let people know they aren't wanted and it tends to keep them from coming back.  I hope when he drug the fleabag out he instructed him on how to keep his mouth shut....some people just think their diahrhea of the mouth is intelligent and will change the world.

The "Fleabags" are being built up by the media.  I remember the same kind of thing on the run up of kicking Saddam Hussein's ass the first time.  He is this, he is that, a crafty fox is he...blah, blah, blah.

I remember hearing how bad all the dudes were in the anti-war movement in the 60's and 70's and how they were going to do this and that if the fuzz got in their face.  Blah, blah, blah.....blowhards being outrageous to get noticed and in some girl's pants by impressing them with their outrageous crap for the most part.   

The only reason these fleabags are still around is because they have yet to meet their own "Kent State".
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 09:07:48 AM »
Former Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler From Congressman’s Swearing-in

Everybody knows there's no such thing as a "FORMER Marine".  Once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine.

Semper Fi!
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 09:19:12 AM »
We need more Kent State's.

Pecos Bill

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 12:29:43 PM »
We need more Kent State's.

Could this be the same Tom Bogan who brought us this?

http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=17653.0

And now wants more Kent State incidents?

Pecos
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress, but I repeat myself." - Mark Twain

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:13:02 AM »

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 84
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 12:56:02 PM »

Pecos

Hey, Tom's an acknowledged curmudgeon, not a consistent one!  ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 01:50:13 PM »

Pecos

It is wrong for the G to target an individual citizen for murder.
The Constitution guarantees the right of peaceful assembly.
In case you missed it, rioting is not "peaceful assembly".
What's your problem ?

Pecos Bill

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 04:59:37 PM »
It is wrong for the G to target an individual citizen for murder.
The Constitution guarantees the right of peaceful assembly.
In case you missed it, rioting is not "peaceful assembly".
What's your problem ?

Come on Tom, I'm pullin' your chain. Get a little sense of humor will you? Also to my way of thinking there is a big difference between a protest "riot" done by college kids and a citizen who is active working to overthrow a legitimate government by terrorist means.

Pecos
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress, but I repeat myself." - Mark Twain

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 07:35:00 PM »
I happened to be in college in Ohio at the time of the Kent State incident.

I was there on the GI bill just after being discharged from the Army.

I wasn't pleased with protestors and their treatment of US Soldiers returning from the war, but I did feel regret that the students were killed....

However, the National Guard troops consist of many college age lads in the lower ranks.  And I can't have too much sympathy for anyone who throws rocks at nervous and tense guys carrying weapons in the line of duty.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk