Author Topic: Herman Cain  (Read 31910 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Re: Herman Cain
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2011, 11:53:51 AM »
This is not true of 3rd party candidates.

It is even truer. A third party candidate will never be elected in a dominate 2 party political system. The Electoral College would not mathematically support, or allow it to happen. There are 538 total electoral votes and 270 electoral votes, a majority, are needed to win. None of this is divisible by 3. Even Ross Perot, who did the best of any third party candidate in recent history, did not receive one single Electoral Vote. Before you even begin to discuss the viability of a third party candidate, you would have to completely dismantle the Electoral College. That will not happen in our lifetime.

mauler

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 12:43:21 PM »
He may also have been a member of a Kindergarten class, but that doesn't make him an immature 5 year old.

Because he held a certain position at one time does not mean he has the stereotypical views of others who hold or have held that office.

Has he expressed beliefs that lead you to believe he is a Fed Reserve insider and working for the continued existence of the Fed?

If so, please post references.  I'm sure we would all be interested in that aspect of his political makeup.

Thanks.

P.S.  If he ends up being the Republican candidate, does your statement that you cannot support him mean that you will vote for Obama?  Or for a third party candidate? Or skip voting this time around?

P.P.S.  If you don't mind sharing, who did you vote for president in the last election?

I don't think it is a stretch to suggest that a person who made it as high up the ladder as chairman of the Kansas City Fed Res Bank is an insider.  One example of Cain's bankster makeup is his support for a national sales tax in addition to the existing income tax.  He obviously had no moral qualms about working with the professional counterfeiters, so I believe his morals and ethics are definitely tainted in that regard. 

No, I will not vote for Obama.  No, I will not vote for a third party candidate.  Yes, I will not vote.

I did not vote in the last presidential election.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2011, 12:55:04 PM »
It is even truer. A third party candidate will never be elected in a dominate 2 party political system. The Electoral College would not mathematically support, or allow it to happen. There are 538 total electoral votes and 270 electoral votes, a majority, are needed to win. None of this is divisible by 3. Even Ross Perot, who did the best of any third party candidate in recent history, did not receive one single Electoral Vote. Before you even begin to discuss the viability of a third party candidate, you would have to completely dismantle the Electoral College. That will not happen in our lifetime.

The benefit of reduced ballot access costs filters down to local elections.  The stronger the failed attempt the more benefit., so it will benefit the party.   

That is the point I was making.

You vote will do some good rather than being a total waste.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2011, 01:02:53 PM »
I don't think it is a stretch to suggest that a person who made it as high up the ladder as chairman of the Kansas City Fed Res Bank is an insider.  One example of Cain's bankster makeup is his support for a national sales tax in addition to the existing income tax.  He obviously had no moral qualms about working with the professional counterfeiters, so I believe his morals and ethics are definitely tainted in that regard. 

No, I will not vote for Obama.  No, I will not vote for a third party candidate.  Yes, I will not vote.

I did not vote in the last presidential election.

I will agree that it is not a stretch to suggest it.  But it simply does not make it true.

And you will have to explain to me where Cain supports the existing income tax....unless  his 9-9-9 proposal has already been put in place?

Additionally, you will need to show me how supporting a national sales tax supports the professional counterfeiters.  And does that only apply to sales tax?  Or supporting any tax?  And then does anyone  else who supports a sales tax or income tax if that applies as well become a Bankster Insider and professional counterfeiter supporter?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2011, 01:56:02 PM »
Get over the idea of printed money, any one but a total idiot can do the math and figure out that if you converted all American money into Gold and silver there has not been enough mined in recorded history to cover the volume required.
Also, if you don't vote for somebody, if you stay home, you are part of the problem, and deserve the f*cking you will get from 4 more years of BO.

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 04:55:55 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2011, 02:58:12 PM »
Get over the idea of printed money, any one but a total idiot can do the math and figure out that if you converted all American money into Gold and silver there has not been enough mined in recorded history to cover the volume required.

True in not only this country, but many others as well. It is the reason why there is not one single country on the planet currently on the Gold standard.

mauler

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2011, 03:34:17 PM »
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/10/prweb8869232.htm

Here is more about the guy who supported TARP and does not want an audit of the Federal Reserve. 

Monetary policy is THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE if one wishes to understand politics, government, history, current events.  If you don't understand how the US is run by professional counterfeiters at the Federal Reserve, please take time to read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin.  It will change your entire world view if you have never been exposed to the truth about fiat currency based economies and central banks.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2011, 03:46:14 PM »
Here is more about the guy who supported TARP and does not want an audit of the Federal Reserve.

So who would you support of the current candidates who has a chance of winning over Hussein?

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2011, 03:48:30 PM »
No, I will not vote for Obama. Yes, I will not vote. I did not vote in the last presidential election.

Then, regardless if you want to admit it or not, you voted for Obama in the last election, and will do so again.

mauler

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2011, 05:17:17 PM »
So who would you support of the current candidates who has a chance of winning over Hussein?

RON PAUL 2012!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk