Author Topic: Herman Cain  (Read 31913 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Re: Herman Cain
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2011, 05:22:30 PM »
RON PAUL 2012!!!

I said which candidate Who has a chance of WINNING?

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2011, 05:29:49 PM »

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2011, 05:30:02 PM »

This shows the ignorance of voters. They take a very good candidate, and are willing to dismiss them as viable based on one aspect of their lives. Also, it's not up to the president to audit the fed. That is a duty of congress. That was a monster that they created. The problem is that so many of them are entrenched like tics in it.

I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2011, 05:57:09 PM »
They take a very good candidate, and are willing to dismiss them as viable based on one aspect of their lives.

Which candidate are you refering to?

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2011, 06:08:43 PM »
Cain, they keep trying to say he's "just another politician" because he ran the fed Reserve. Personally I think this is a bonus. He will know what really goes on there. Now if he chooses to do nothing about it, that's why we have an election every 4 years.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 01:19:48 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2011, 06:28:40 PM »
There seems to be a BIG misunderstanding here, Cain never "ran the Federal Reserve". He ran one of the region federal reserve banks.
And it most likely gave him a hell of a lot better understanding of monetary policy and the politics of banking than reading some book.
The reason the country is so f*cked up is because of people voting for college professors and writers who never actually did anything, instead of for people who have actually know something about the fields they are going to manage.
As for Ron Paul, as I've posted elsewhere, the only way he will get elected is if there is a HUGE anti Romney protest vote.
Other wise he's a wasted ballot, which is as good as a vote for BO.

Cain is in fact, an actual "rocket scientist" who has reached the top of his field in several different professions, ( Mathematics, communications technology, business management, and Banking )

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2011, 06:29:06 PM »
Cain, they keep trying to say he's "just another politician" because he ran the fed Reserve. Personally I think this is a bonus. He will know what really goes on there. Now if he chooses to do nothing about it, that's why we have an election every 4 years.

The Federal Reserve has been around since 1913. Somebody has got to run it. All of these Ron Paul disciples are trained to despise everything economic Paul doesn't like. The Federal Reserve is far from perfect. But our currency is among the best in the world, and is the standard all others are judged against. Every time I hear the term "fiat dollar" I know it's some Ron Paul junkie getting off on his latest economic nonsense.

Paul is a crackpot, period. And he contradicts himself all the time. One minute he talks of putting this country back on a "Gold Standard". In another he talks of selling off the gold in Fort Knox to pay off the debt. Both are stupid ideas that will never happen. In another idiotic speech he talks about closing 800 military bases world wide. This guy is completely off the rails, and makes no sense. He was booed by his own crowd at the Tea Party Debate.

Now we've caught Iran in a plot to assassinate leaders on American soil. Yet again Ron Paul is just peachy with these ass hats getting a nuclear weapon. His philosophy of, "They'll leave us alone if we leave them alone", is totally ridiculous. And last but not least he was against the killing of Anwar Al Awlaki. And they wonder why this clown keeps polling under 10%. I wish he would just go back to doing what he does best, bringing the pork home to Galveston. The Shrimp fishermen love him.

tombogan03884

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2011, 06:38:28 PM »
The US, "Central bank" dates back to 1791, with gaps from 1811-16, and from 1836-62, since then we have continuously had some form of centralized banking system, get used to it.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2011, 08:10:29 PM »
Gov. Christie endorsed Romney,....OK, ask yourself why?

Christie, is a moderate fed up with the BS from both sides....He is a McCain with "balls" on every other policy, and he is a solution oriented politician.

Romney, is a moderate, and borderline RINO, he is smooth in his Ken Doll presentation, and has some good and bad positions on issues. Plus he is someone who will "appease". For example, Bush let Ted Kennedy write the Education "No Child Left Behind" act. As soon as he signed it, Bush was bashed 27 ways from Sunday by the talking heads in the MSM, and the Left for its failure....

WTF?

Perry, is rough around the edges, which has appeal, but stumbles on core Conservative principles. Period. Also seen as an appeaser, and not the sharpest pencil in the box, this will haunt him for the next 13 months.

Paul, God Bless Him, has run for POTUS, since 1988,....He can't win. Sorry,...as much as some really like him, he does represent a wake the "f" up to the establishment. Of both parties...

That leaves Cain, (Santorum, and Bachman, won't cut it), although they have valid points and sound ideas. The stage is set.

I haven't endorsed anyone, I like Santorum, and Newt, and Perry, and Cain, and Bachmann. (sorry not the Ken Doll..)

But regardless, I would vote for Bobo the Clown and gladly cast my vote for the Rep. nominee, if it gets BHO the "F" OUT.

Even if it is Paul, or the Ken Doll....

Cain, is from the outside,...he may lack foreign policy exp,....but all it takes is common sense. Which he has. What are you looking for,....your Manchurian Candidate?

There is no perfect candidate.

But anyone to get our current POS out has my vote.

Most of the people who are in elective office in Washington, D.C., they have held public office before. How's that workin' for you?
Herman Cain

This economy is on life support.
Herman Cain

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

mauler

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2011, 11:35:39 PM »
Don't buy into the mainstream media hoax about Ron Paul not being electable.  He has already been elected to Congress multiple times.  I'll tell you this:  If Ron Paul is not the Republican nominee, then Obama will get re-elected.  Why?  Because Ron Paul supporters are knowledgeable and informed, and they don't support Dr. Paul because he is this month's prom king media darling (Perry, now Cain).  Ron Paul supporters will not hold their noses and vote for one of the bought and paid for corporate/bankster/globalist shills that make up the rest of the Republican field.  I don't expect the corrupt party of Abraham Lincoln to nominate Dr. Paul, since the Repubs and Dems are two branching of the same party, that being the big government party.  If all of Ron Paul's supporters walk away, the Republicans are doomed.  But it won't really be a loss for them since Obama is doing all the things they like anyway.  They absolutely FEAR someone as principled and committed to the cause of liberty and the rule of law as Dr. Paul.  RON PAUL 2012!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk