Author Topic: Sinclair International - Moving on  (Read 3415 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
Sinclair International - Moving on
« on: December 02, 2012, 05:04:11 PM »
For those who didn't know (me), 5 years ago Sinclair sold out to Brownells.  However they've continued to operate separately and under the same management of Bill Gravatt.   But now Bill is moving on.  While nothing has been announced, you might see some changes next year.

Here's part of the text of Bill's letter.

Now, I’d like to end with a personal note…. This will be my last Reloading Press, at least as editor. As you know, I sold Sinclair International to Brownells a while back. Pete and Frank Brownell and I had known each other for years, and we all agreed that the two companies would be a good fit, both in the way we treat customers as valued friends and the way our respective customer bases are complementary, similar but not identical. We also agreed that I would stay on as President of Sinclair for five years to help manage the transition. The five years ended last summer, and now under the Brownells stewardship, Sinclair will continue to serve its customers - you - with the same care and consideration my father-in-law Fred Sinclair and I would give you. I consider it a privilege and a pleasure to have been able to serve you over the years.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Re: Sinclair International - Moving on
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 04:32:21 AM »
I've always liked Sinclair International. They're seldom the cheapest, but most everything they carry has been field proven by many of their own staff. Just about everything in their catalog is top shelf stuff.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk