Author Topic: Would a 10 round Magazine have prevented this ?  (Read 734 times)

tombogan03884

Would a 10 round Magazine have prevented this ?
« on: January 18, 2011, 12:28:05 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110118/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq

More at link

By LARA JAKES and SAAD ABDUL-KADIR, Associated Press Lara Jakes And Saad Abdul-kadir, Associated Press – 1 hr 55 mins ago

BAGHDAD – A suicide bomber blew himself up in a crowd of police recruits on Tuesday, killing at least 52 people and undercutting Iraqi security efforts as the nation struggles to show it can protect itself without foreign help.

The death toll was still rising hours after police said the bomber joined hundreds of waiting recruits and detonated his explosives-packed vest outside the police station in Saddam Hussein's hometown of Tikrit, some 80 miles (130 kilometers) north of Baghdad.

"Gun control" is for fools and sheep.

1Buckshot

• Monty Lucht
  • Top Forum Member
  • COMMENCE FIRING
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Would a 10 round Magazine have prevented this ?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 12:58:02 PM »
"Gun control" is for fools and sheep.

+100

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 01:09:42 PM »
But Tom, it is all the gun's fault!  If it weren't for those evil guns that are way too easy to get and the over sized clips that we don't need those 52 people would still be alive.

When will you gunnuts learn that it is all the fault of the gun and your out of date thinking?

Well maybe not all the gun's fault - It is also Bush's fault  >:(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 01:16:54 PM »
You are absolutely right ! half a dozen guns got together and built a bomb and forced some half wit Muslim to wear it into a Police Academy. I bet when it went off they laughed their rear sights off.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk