Author Topic: Custom SIG P320 —- $$$$  (Read 1687 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Custom SIG P320 —- $$$$
« on: December 19, 2022, 01:10:50 PM »
Wow.  Got notice of a Build Your Own Bear uh, P320.

Now with skeleton grip that you can put custom made side panel grips like a 1911.

My very modest configuration?  $1,500.

https://www.sigsauer.com/customworks/p320
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
Re: Custom SIG P320 —- $$$$
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 01:56:13 PM »
Gee, and here I am perfectly happy with Santa's delivery of a P320-M17! Complete with THREE mags (1-17 round and 2-21 round), case, etc. all for a little more than a third of the "custom" jobber. Optic ready and my first pistole with a rail. Now for a holster . . .

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 02:18:40 PM »
Fine looking specimen. 

I'll have to take a picture of mine.  My mods so far are a Springer extended mag release and a Springer floor plate for the mags.  Springer is conscious of the IDPA restrictions so the release falls within the rules, as does the floor plate.  The floor plate give extra weight for dropping mags but limits the 15 round mags to 13. Then all I ever load in them is 11 anyway.  Santa is bringing me a set of LPA fiber optic sights for the P320 Carry, though I'm doing quite well with the 3 white dots.
Will work for ammo

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 08:43:46 PM »
Fine looking specimen. 

I'll have to take a picture of mine.  My mods so far are a Springer extended mag release and a Springer floor plate for the mags.  Springer is conscious of the IDPA restrictions so the release falls within the rules, as does the floor plate.  The floor plate give extra weight for dropping mags but limits the 15 round mags to 13. Then all I ever load in them is 11 anyway.  Santa is bringing me a set of LPA fiber optic sights for the P320 Carry, though I'm doing quite well with the 3 white dots.

It's not a contest, but you win!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

BAC

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2022, 02:14:17 AM »
Can anyone play?

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:30:16 PM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2022, 10:05:57 AM »
Here's MY THREE SIGS  <cue music to 70s TV show>

My customization isn't the 100s of dollars but just a little to make them a bit more usable.

- P320 Carry with smaller grip and extended mag release.  Also added weighted floor plates to help the mags drop out.  Have LPA fiber sights on order, but it will depend if they keep the gun legal for IDPA CCP division.

- X5 Legend, will have, as soon as the wife gives it too me for Christmas, an extended mag release.  Those mags have larger, weighted base plates, since SSP and Production size requirement allow it.

- P365 (I call it the YL version)  longer barrel and slide but with short, standard grip to aid in concealment.  The competition grip has an extended mag release, but the last time or two I just shot it as shown.

Will work for ammo

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2022, 11:00:52 PM »
$2029.92 estimated build cost. :o I think I'll have to go a different route to a 9mm if I get one.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2022, 12:17:34 PM »
Cool.  My design was a little less, but still way beyond what I’m welling to pay.  Happy with my two the way they are.
Will work for ammo

BAC

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2022, 02:14:29 PM »
Employee discount comes in handy.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2023, 05:51:36 AM »
Employee discount comes in handy.

How about a friends and family discount, old buddy, ol' pal, o' friend of mine? ;)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk