Author Topic: CMP Range  (Read 7253 times)

tombogan03884

Re: CMP Range
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2015, 01:15:37 PM »
And after the election we can turn them into FEMA camps for liberals.
They'll HATE it !   ;D

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2015, 04:31:46 PM »
And after the election we can turn them into FEMA camps for liberals.
They'll HATE it !   ;D

I'm afraid to ask at what yardage you would place their housing?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2015, 06:01:17 AM »
Actually I was thinking of making them learn to shoot, reload, and generally take care of themselves.
Although You COULD build the camp with barbwire on 3 sides and the open border to the rear.
Then, every morning you could shoot a few of the ones to lazy to escape, as the French say, "to encourage the others". 

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2015, 11:55:04 AM »
I'm afraid to ask at what yardage you would place their housing?

just use the fema trailers and a berm, recycling...    ;D
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2015, 02:17:58 PM »
Face of guilt here.. It's not far from here and the last time I rode that way, it was "the future home of"..
I'll get there.. Not as much fun to go explore that kind of thing without the wife, (though she often doesn't share my enthusiasm).. She's on her way to being a better shot than me but I'm having a hard time getting her to move, as though she might actually be in trouble and need to maybe both depart a situation and use a firearm in the process..
For the little practice I've been able to get with her, she's doing fine, at least putting holes in the paper.. No complaints here.. Somehow I doubt this facility would be much of a motivator on that front.
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:51:10 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk