Author Topic: Need help from rossi lever gun owners.  (Read 16269 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Need help from rossi lever gun owners.
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2011, 12:59:16 AM »
I rather get laid on the regular, but as of today I just put money down on both .357 and .44mag today.

Don't worry I'm sure the couch is comfortable.    ;D

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2011, 09:41:12 AM »
OK, so Ogre has decided it is OK to lie, cheat, deceive or otherwise hoodwink your wife in order to buy a gun?

Ogre at one point said if you hear about a 1-ticket raffle - STFU. Instead, we should all MTFU. If we contribute to the household finances, and if finances allow gun purchases without the kids going without winter clothes or only eating once a day, then do it the right way - put gun purchases in the budget and be open about it.

I have not heard a guaranteed way to destroy a marriage or relationship than the crap Ogre spewed in a long, long time.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Timothy

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2011, 09:50:15 AM »
OK, so Ogre has decided it is OK to lie, cheat, deceive or otherwise hoodwink your wife in order to buy a gun?

Ogre at one point said if you hear about a 1-ticket raffle - STFU. Instead, we should all MTFU. If we contribute to the household finances, and if finances allow gun purchases without the kids going without winter clothes or only eating once a day, then do it the right way - put gun purchases in the budget and be open about it.

I have not heard a guaranteed way to destroy a marriage or relationship than the crap Ogre spewed in a long, long time.

+1,000,000

Probably the number one thing you can do to FU your relationship is to start deceiving the partner.  It's why I've been married as long as I have.  There will be only one for me and she knows it all!

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2011, 10:12:06 AM »
Sorry to disturb the thread drift, but does anyone know of any dealer that has the Rossi 357 in stock now?
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2011, 10:41:59 AM »
Sorry to disturb the thread drift, but does anyone know of any dealer that has the Rossi 357 in stock now?

This guy has one....

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=262825494
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 12:58:44 PM »

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2011, 10:58:35 AM »
This guy has one....

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=262825494
Dang! That's a good looking gun. I didn't realize the wood on them was so nice. They seem like even more of a deal now.
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2011, 01:00:07 PM »

Michelle Obama DID say child obesity was a major health problem.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2011, 01:03:05 PM »

Michelle Obama DID say child obesity was a major health problem.

And really, what self respecting ten year old wouldn't bde willing to run around in his skivvies if he could have his very own .357 carbine? Beats the hell out of a Red Ryder BB gun any day of the week! ;D
FQ13

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2011, 07:36:30 AM »
It's gonna be a really tight squeeze, but Santa is dropping off a Rossi 92, 20" blued in .357. Can't wait!
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Timothy

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2011, 07:42:07 AM »
It's gonna be a really tight squeeze, but Santa is dropping off a Rossi 92, 20" blued in .357. Can't wait!

Well!  Ain't that a wonderful thing!!!!

Congrats!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk