Author Topic: To Vote for Trump or Not to Vote  (Read 43331 times)

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: To Vote for Trump or Not to Vote
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2016, 07:26:45 PM »
he definitely does have a way with insults. I like it! being a trashy sailor, I too can get colorful when cussing and insulting those that deserve it, but, I need to take lessons from this guy.  :D
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 577
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2016, 09:41:01 PM »
WOW !
Give em hell Rastus !

Nobody has said anything about my avatar change.  You guys are making me feel bad by not noticing.

Who can guess what it is?

Oh, and I've modified my listing posted on the last page. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2016, 08:04:01 AM »
Bonnie Blue Star flag.  Unofficial flag of the Confederacy at the start of the war.

Question:  Do you think that video will encourage the #nevertrump crowd to change their minds or dig there heels in deeper?

tombogan03884

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2016, 08:38:27 AM »
Rastus, Ulmas beat me to the "Bonny Blue Flag". LOL Confederate flag the perpetually offended are to ignorant to know about .
Solus, thank you for posting those, I was going to watch it again and take notes since I will probably want to use them in the future.
Deepwater, Like me you may want to listen to Pat Condrell with a pen and paper handy to make notes for future use.
I wonder how old Pat likes Londinastan's new mayor ?
Ulmas, I think some of the NT group will cave, but most are the type of phony A holes we should purge anyway.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 577
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2016, 01:13:58 PM »
Actually, it traces its origin back before the War of Northern Aggression.  It first flew over Baton Rouge in 1810 in the West Florida Republic revolution that threw out the Spanish rulers in Baton Rouge.  It's genesis was a dispute over the Louisiana Purchase.  In less than a year we were forcibly annexed by the United States. 

It is mandated, by Louisiana State Law, to fly over the 8 Florida parishes.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 02:43:57 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2016, 01:47:49 PM »
Is THAT where "West Florida" was ?
I have seen it referenced in the early US expansion and the story about Wilkinson, head of the US Army being a traitor in the pay of Spain, but I never saw a map of it so I just thought it was a reference to the modern panhandle.
One of those obscure, but interesting pieces of local history that isn't generally known, like the New Hampshire land grants, or Green Mountain Republic which was an independent nation from the Revolution till it ratified the constitution. Vermont was never a state under the Articles of confederation, and it was not a separate colony before that.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2016, 05:45:42 PM »
This is an interesting twist.  Most, if not all, of the GOP primary candidates promised to support the candidate who got the nomination....

And Trump is gonna hold them to their word .....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/07/trump-accuses-bush-graham-breaking-gop-loyalty-pledge.html?intcmp=hpbt1
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2016, 02:00:17 PM »
Any body who doesn't vote for Trump proves by their actions that they are an anti gun POS regardless of what their worthless words may be.

http://michaelbane.blogspot.com/

It's either the guy who says guns are a right, or the old bag who promises door to door confiscation.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2016, 09:42:05 AM »
Nobody has said anything about my avatar change.  You guys are making me feel bad by not noticing.

Who can guess what it is?

Oh, and I've modified my listing posted on the last page.

Heck, I did notice it the day you changed it..... (I'm deep-south rooted, you know  ;) ).... I just figured the level of historical knowledge amongst the core members was vast enough to recognize it that I didn't mention it.

I know this is off thread (but when does that stop any of us?), but I've chuckled often at the GA state flag.
If you remember back in the mid 2000's (under Gov. Roy Barnes-who lost re-election because of it) the flag was changed, against heavy public outcry to soothe the irate minority of folks who maintained a butthurt attitude toward the old flag and its "racist historical roots".......
Well, they removed the old flag, which had an image of the state seal in blue next to the Confederate Battle Flag (also used in several versions of the National Flag of the Confederacy). The funny thing is the flag they replaced it with (the current flag) is merely an image of the First National Flag of the Confederacy (the Stars and Bars) with a GA state seal imposed in the center of the circle of stars.  ;D

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2016, 08:09:33 PM »
This is still gonna be close.  Keep plan B ready. 

http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=31364.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk