Author Topic: SUPER El Niño 2023 is Going to be a Beast!  (Read 1242 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
Re: SUPER El Niño 2023 is Going to be a Beast!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2023, 08:43:10 PM »
You may be a smarter fart than me, but you are just as socially unconscious as I am.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 582
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2023, 11:56:46 PM »
With the recent misleading CCP (Covid 19) flu “facts” dropping like flies (the vaccine is safe and protects you, masks are essential and infallible, Ivermectin does not work...and on and on) why would anyone ever believe government paid researchers?

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/the-stunning-statistical-fraud-behind-the-global-warming-scare/

They reduce historical temperatures.  They increase current temperatures neglecting the heat island effects that should be revised downward.  So much so outcome based tampering that CO2 levels are the only things that really makes their models move to reflect a desired outcome. 

They use statistical models now?  What about deterministic climate models that use actual data as opposed to some inane percentage guess....stochastic guessing. 

I really miss the polar ice caps....how long have they been gone?  Hey, I saw a polar bear on the corner last week he will work for ice.

Temperature used to correlate to sunspot activity....NOT ANYMORE.  What happened?  Politically desired outcomes ARE science...right?  Right, right?

Oh, by the way...I need more government money to survive now.  I pissed it all away because Al Gore said we were all going to die some years back and now I am broke.  It's only right that the workers of this world support me now.....because.

By the way...please notice and reread the footnote statement on my posts....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2023, 04:24:03 AM »
My browser doesn't know what to do with the FTP links to the raw data that prove NOAA is lying. I've been working on my laptop for over a week trying to get it working right, so I'm not messing around with those. All I've seen online so far is a bunch of people saying it's getting warmer, and a bunch of other people saying that those people are lying. I haven't seen anything to prove either side right, other than my own observations of it getting hotter in the summer, and barely snowing in the winter compared to what it used to be like. I plowed my driveway once in the last 2 or 3 winters, although I didn't need to. But I remember when we used to get 1-2 feet of snow per day on a regular basis. It was even worse when I was a kid. My older brother and one of his friends snowshoed around the neighborhood one day and walked right over the next-door neighbors' car. The snow was so deep you couldn't even see it parked on the street.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk