Author Topic: If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?  (Read 5539 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
Re: If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 05:15:09 PM »
Idaho, Waco, and a few others in recent history:  How many of the "militias" that our benevolent government attacked were acting violent, and how many were just there until provoked?

If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 06:36:47 PM »
Here's a different perspective, one at least worth considering and discussion...

Based on several other videos of his that I watched, this career soldier knows more than just a thing or two.

What he says is valid, "Give them what they can document  today , Tomorrow  you and a few friends  can shoot them in the back with something they didn't know you had " .
But that does require a level of organization that will probably not be achieved until the cause has some martyrs to rally around .
The Boston Massacre, Remember the Alamo and Goliad, Remember the Maine, remember Pearl Harbor, Remember 9-11.
All of these are examples of people killed by a foe being used as a rallying point for the eventually successful resistance .
I could go on about the subject, but suffice to say every successful resistance movement has used the first few killed to rally support for their cause.
In our case it will be the first few people killed in their homes resisting the armed theft of their property by Gov death squads.

Idaho, Waco, and a few others in recent history:  How many of the "militias" that our benevolent government attacked were acting violent, and how many were just there until provoked?

As far as I've been able to find none of these groups have been engaged in anything more violent than tax protests.
Remember Gordon Kohl ? (Not sure of the spelling, it was pronounced "call" )
Remember Leonard Pellitier ? google them, the feds have been murdering or wrongly imprisoning people for years.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 06:49:22 PM »
What is the hat size increase needed for a double layer of tinfoil  >:(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 07:04:04 PM »
Who ever thought there would be a demand for multi ply aluminum foil
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 07:05:15 PM »
Without my liberty, my life is worthless.  My liberties are guaranteed only by my rights.  Ergo, without my rights, my life is worthless.  I'll spend it defending my rights.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Sponsor

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 07:46:47 PM »
Without my liberty, my life is worthless.  My liberties are guaranteed only by my rights.  Ergo, without my rights, my life is worthless.  I'll spend it defending my rights.

Well here's a thought, if you have to die for the cause don't do it alone on your doorstep.
Do it among friends at some insignificant cross road, like Lexington Mass, or Gettysburg Pa.
Some place no one ever heard of before but will damned well never forget.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 07:55:19 PM »
Who ever thought there would be a demand for multi ply aluminum foil
Three ply:  Aluminum/copper screen/aluminum  ;D

And don't forget the mudflap to protect the medulla oblongata  ;)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 09:56:10 PM »
A Faraday hat?   ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

cookie62

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 10:09:55 PM »
A Faraday hat?   ;D

With a chain hanging out your ass as a grounding strap?
A bird in the hand is worth..Well, about a box of shells!
Yes, I'm bitter and cling to guns and religion..

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 10:18:59 PM »
Yep.
We must follow proper grounding procedures.  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk