Author Topic: RINO JUSTICE  (Read 2437 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
RINO JUSTICE
« on: October 30, 2016, 07:54:29 AM »
Billy Kristol, George Will, Hank Paulson, THE BUSHES, Paul Ryan, etc., etc.  All of those so called Republican Conservatives who are not voting for Trump but who said they will vote for Hillary are having it backfire on them if we hold their feet to the fire. 

They made a list of themselves AND SIGNED IT.  A list of stupid people who lack discernment who support a thug. 

I think Comey is a sellout and a slug that has no intestinal fortitude who should have recommended grand jury investigations of the Clintons and the people around them.  Comey should also have allowed FBI agents to conduct a proper investigation and not give everyone associated with it immunity.

Now Comey has more to say just 10 days before the election.  Is this because he believes Trump is going to win and wants to save his own bacon, or....what do you think?

I would not rule out Hillary's pissing off the CIA as a factor in Comey's decision.   ;D

One more time for old Hank.  Hank Paulson got a federal income tax pass on 1% of Goldman stock he sold when Secretary of Treasury for George W. Bush.  It's a legitimate loophole where executive level officials have to divest or otherwise shield investments that would be conflicts of interest.  He should pay the tax on $450 million or shut up.

So, the point of this is that these RINO's have exposed themselves as clueless at best or complicit at worst to the Clinton's attempted coup d'état of the US Government.  This makes them legitimate conservative political targets and by their own admission they are either clueless or part of the problem.  Time to find candidates to replace them...especially since they gave us the ammo....

PS  Give me a break for missing something or otherwise screwing up.  Had a root canal Friday evening and another planned for Monday and I'm semi-sedated.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
Re: RINO JUSTICE
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 10:52:36 AM »
I have said it before. He is an outsider and maybe he cannot be bought. He might be the real deal and they are terrified that he might put some people in prison. The Democrat and Republican elite are now shitting themselves. If he does expose the corruption and put some in their place he will go down as one of the best. If not he tried. He got pass the good ole boy system and he played the liberal media like a fine tuned fiddle to do it also.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 11:15:16 AM »
The Trumpster was not my first choice.  Heck, he wasn't even in the top 15 when this mess started.  But, he's what we have, and I am getting the strangest feeling that he might just pull it off.  And, as Rastus said in different words, that has the RINOs and other cheats shaking in their boots.

If crooked Hillary manages to eke out a win, this Comey mess may see her become the first indicted president elect in this nation's history.

On the Comey question, yes, I think he is tap dancing as fast as he can to get back in the good graces of the Repubs.  I think he has some additional motivation because I believe he has been threatened by the Clinton Mafia and is finally pissed off enough to put them in their place--or die trying (which is an option when dealing with the Clintons).  Further, his declining to prosecute after reading off that litany of offenses thoroughly upset many FBI rank and file and senior management.  He was facing a true mutiny.

I have a well-placed source who told me that 6 of his top guys submitted resignation letters that Comey refused to accept.  They then advised Comey that they were going to go on Fox News and divulge everything they knew about this mess--along with publicly resigning.  Comey searched his heart and came up with the Weiner emails to justify more investigation, and to hold the snarling dogs at bay.  My source also told me FOX is holding a floating hour to accommodate the 6 senior FBI guys whenever they might wish for air time.

The next couple of days should be interesting.

FWIW,

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 01:37:12 PM »
Comey may have something in this case file that he is crapping his pants over. I mean the Clinton Foundation accepted 25 Million from the Saudi Government and special interest groups in that region. Well she gets a new found friend in that time frame who has ties there (Huma). Now they find those classified emails on her computer. Huma maybe the middle man to relay info. Pay for Play program. He might have suspected Wikileaks to expose him and he was like I am not going down for this.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 02:10:16 PM »
I suspect, as I've posted before, the server was also to allow access for the payment$ the Clinton$ received from foreign entities and corporations for their speeches.  I would not doubt if there wasn't an ftp set up on it for them.....

The dirty dog RINO's who signed the "I support Hillary letter" should be finished after signing their allegiance to Clinton.  It's a golden opportunity to reset the Republican party and, as I have said before, it has to be from the bottom up.  George Wills and other conservatives in their minds who looked down on our 2nd Amendment are better placed and should be more at home in the Democrat party.

Trump, if he is who he says he is, will do great harm to the "swamp" full of pit vipers and moccasins.  Eisenhower cautioned us about the military/industrial complex.  I take that, in light of the time we have to examine, to be more properly explained as the government/industrial complex. 

The military was spending a concentrated amount of money at that time but now so do many of the Departments of government.  Now we have healthcare/industrial, welfare/industrial, etc.  Industrial for welfare you say?  Why of course, social workers, psychologists, business who profits from it...and on and on.

Trump has a way of alienating people while still bulldogging through.  His personality may be just what we need to dissolve much of this faux leadership that's getting rich off our backs.  I'll give him an edge over Carson and Cruz (my first pick...though he showed his true ass at the end) on having the right personality tools, insight, inside knowledge and brash initiative to serve our masters a most impressive set back.  And any of them were certainly better then, for instance, the Bush Dynasty.  I still remember, "Read my lips, no new taxes." and how the old man sold out on that.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:00:04 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk