Author Topic: Episode 434  (Read 2860 times)

uncle jed

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Episode 434
« on: September 16, 2015, 06:50:51 AM »
I listened to 434 a few weeks ago and have reflected a bit on your comments that our glorious leader has made choices that were are a particular type of "stupid".

I wish, unfortunately, that you were correct - that it was just "stupid". But, if you look at the all the decisions that have been made over his reign, they would appear to be more heinously calculated to force - or coerce change: the new healthcare, the flood of illegal immigrants across our boarders, busing them deep into U.S. territory, insisting on no ID to vote, stirring up racial tension, and now (as you mentioned) the villainization of police. (I could go on, but I would sound like more of a conspiracy theory nut).

As you have pointed out numerous times in your pod-casts, progressives and their ilk despise what traditional America stands for, work to change our view of history, and are just slavering at the mouth at the thought of America's demise.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong and it is just a particular type of stupid. But, I'm not that optimistic....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk