Author Topic: The Classic Motivation Posters  (Read 523926 times)

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Classic Motivation Posters
« Reply #860 on: August 18, 2011, 09:51:39 AM »
A man of few words, JC?

Try to always be judged by my actions. May not always be the smartest policy.  ;D

Nice new Avatar.  ;)
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #861 on: August 18, 2011, 10:21:53 AM »
Try to always be judged by my actions. May not always be the smartest policy.  ;D

Nice new Avatar.  ;)

Thanks, JC...
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #862 on: August 18, 2011, 02:35:31 PM »

Nice new Avatar.  ;)

A change of scenery?

Cool new image, there Solus.  :D

*Been thinking of doing the same, but I don't know if you all could handle not having the peg-legged, twin-1911 wielding, pirate.   ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #863 on: August 18, 2011, 02:40:07 PM »
Well, I can't figure out how to make it show up as a thumbnail so you'll have to click on the link. Anyone who can do better is welcome too. BUT, I give you a hot chick with a mare's leg and that ought to be enough to motivate you. ;)
FQ13 Who always admired a woman that aims to misbehave ;D

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfwyt3ankL1qz9nt5o1_500.jpg&imgrefurl=http://love-and-radiation.tumblr.com/post/3039676059/this-is-basically-my-facial-expression-for-the&h=272&w=480&sz=50&tbnid=-CK0hc3L9sV2qM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=159&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dzoe%2Bfirefly%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=zoe+firefly&docid=kQ9vNloR8jVXHM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=wmRNTr_qAofZ0QHJ27ylBw&sqi=2&ved=0CB0Q9QEwAQ&dur=3133

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #864 on: August 18, 2011, 03:06:16 PM »
Well, I can't figure out how to make it show up as a thumbnail so you'll have to click on the link. Anyone who can do better is welcome too. BUT, I give you a hot chick with a mare's leg and that ought to be enough to motivate you. ;)
FQ13 Who always admired a woman that aims to misbehave ;D

;)  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #865 on: Today at 11:31:19 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #865 on: August 18, 2011, 04:37:16 PM »
A change of scenery?

Cool new image, there Solus.  :D

*Been thinking of doing the same, but I don't know if you all could handle not having the peg-legged, twin-1911 wielding, pirate.   ;D  ;D

It was suggested to me by JC and is a reminder to me of the 1000 DRTVers thread  :D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #866 on: August 18, 2011, 05:05:59 PM »
And just to burst your bubble.   ;D ;D ;D

I saw it, and just couldn't help it.

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #867 on: August 18, 2011, 05:25:07 PM »

gunman42782

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #868 on: August 28, 2011, 06:39:48 PM »
 ;D ;D
Life Member of the NRA

Steyr M40A1

• Top Forum Member
  • Steyr MxA1 Series Pistols
    • My pistol picts
  • Liked:
« Reply #869 on: August 28, 2011, 10:26:54 PM »
Richard Cook

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch" -Babj615 Steyrclub.com

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb." Benjamin Franklin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk