Author Topic: The Classic Motivation Posters  (Read 523924 times)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Classic Motivation Posters
« Reply #1080 on: January 06, 2012, 12:50:04 PM »
MMMMMMMM Got silicon!

JMHO

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

tombogan03884

« Reply #1081 on: January 06, 2012, 01:45:51 PM »
MMMMMMMM Got silicon!

JMHO

Richard

Who cares as long as both sides match  ;D

Timothy

« Reply #1082 on: January 06, 2012, 02:12:15 PM »
MMMMMMMM Got silicon!

JMHO

Richard

Actually, it's silicone, not silicon!

Silicon is on the chemical elemental tables...Si, Atomic No 14...

I don't care for fake ones personally but there are some great ones and some not so great ones...some point sideways IYKWIM!

Carmen Electra would be on the "great" scale.....

;D

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1083 on: January 06, 2012, 06:48:18 PM »
You get the idea don't you?!!!!!

Richard

PS:  Fourgot to youse the spellcheckker
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #1084 on: January 06, 2012, 07:17:17 PM »
You get the idea don't you?!!!!!

Richard

PS:  Fourgot to youse the spellcheckker

He was just trying to keep you from embarrassing yourself another time ....snicker    ;D ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #1085 on: Today at 09:54:19 AM »

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #1085 on: January 06, 2012, 07:25:16 PM »
what 5 posts and no more pics

guess I had better make up for that....

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1086 on: January 07, 2012, 05:55:01 AM »
Solus, the "e" on the end didn't look right so I looked it up in the dictionary!  First entry I came to for silicone didn't have the "e" so I left it off.  Didn't read the definition.  Not being a good speller or perfect doesn't embarass me at all!

FWIW

Richard

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #1087 on: January 07, 2012, 12:40:16 PM »
Solus, the "e" on the end didn't look right so I looked it up in the dictionary!  First entry I came to for silicone didn't have the "e" so I left it off.  Didn't read the definition.  Not being a good speller or perfect doesn't embarass me at all!

FWIW

Richard

Just rattling your cage =))....though I did learn they were different.  

Never was a very good speller....in spelling "Bees" back in grade school, I use to always be first out and dreaded them.  Then around 5th grade, I realized what when I was out, I basically had the rest of the time to read SciFi books...So I looked forward to them

One nun took pity on me and kept trying to give me easy words.   I had to use my imagination to speel them wrong sometimes.
She gave me  kink   which I spelled as   kinq, took my seat and started reading.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #1088 on: January 07, 2012, 01:31:13 PM »
Actually, it's silicone, not silicon!

Silicon is on the chemical elemental tables...Si, Atomic No 14...

I don't care for fake ones personally but there are some great ones and some not so great ones...some point sideways IYKWIM!

Carmen Electra would be on the "great" scale.....

;D

Who cares ?
Besides, your wrong too.
The proper spelling is B-I-G-G-E-R- B-O-O-B-I-E-S.
You might want to make note of that.    ;D

Timothy

« Reply #1089 on: January 07, 2012, 01:35:15 PM »
You might want to make note of that.    ;D

I've made note, up close and personal, of no less than 100 pairs!  There are no two that are alike on the planet, even twin sisters have their own nuances!  They're most wonderful things ain't they?

;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk