Author Topic: The Classic Motivation Posters  (Read 523923 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: The Classic Motivation Posters
« Reply #1090 on: January 07, 2012, 01:50:44 PM »
I've made note, up close and personal, of no less than 100 pairs!  There are no two that are alike on the planet, even twin sisters have their own nuances!  They're most wonderful things ain't they?

;D ;D

It's one of the advantages of Mother's Milk over formula...  It come is such lovely containers.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1091 on: January 07, 2012, 01:55:54 PM »
One more area where I will be the odd man out, but what else is new? I'm not a fan of bigger. A handful is plenty, anything else is just going to sag (of course, that may or may not be an issue depending on whether you go for the test drive or buy). Still, about a C cup is perfect. I am much more a leg man, the DDs are kind of a turn off.
FQ13

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1092 on: January 07, 2012, 02:20:12 PM »
Just for the Q-man.

And for the rest.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1093 on: January 07, 2012, 02:28:25 PM »
One more area where I will be the odd man out, but what else is new? I'm not a fan of bigger. A handful is plenty, anything else is just going to sag (of course, that may or may not be an issue depending on whether you go for the test drive or buy). Still, about a C cup is perfect. I am much more a leg man, the DDs are kind of a turn off.
FQ13

Actually, I have to admit I follow FQ's standards here.   

But then, I have a severe case of pnigerophobia.   ;D ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1094 on: January 07, 2012, 03:05:09 PM »
Just for the Q-man.

And for the rest.

You sir, are banned from the corner! If you are allowed back in, it will be a cash bar while youre on probation. Eye bleach, get me eye bleach!
FQ13

Sponsor

« Reply #1095 on: Today at 06:17:21 AM »

red364

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #1095 on: January 09, 2012, 02:32:38 PM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1096 on: January 09, 2012, 02:55:11 PM »
awww Red.....
—Patrick Henry

— Daniel Webster

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #1097 on: January 09, 2012, 02:57:48 PM »
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

gunman42782

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1098 on: January 09, 2012, 03:05:07 PM »
That is just wrong!
Life Member of the NRA

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1099 on: January 09, 2012, 03:10:51 PM »
Be honest, how many tried to refresh the page thinking it hadn't loaded right before scrolling to the bottom?

When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk