Author Topic: The Classic Motivation Posters  (Read 523924 times)

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Classic Motivation Posters
« Reply #1210 on: April 06, 2012, 08:17:36 PM »
It would be remiss of me not to drop by and say

Happy Easter One and All
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #1211 on: April 08, 2012, 07:25:43 PM »
Texas tan line
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Conagher 45

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1212 on: April 09, 2012, 04:47:39 PM »
It would be remiss of me not to drop by and say

Happy Easter One and All

Nice Bunnies   ;D
There is room for all of God's creatures ....., That would be on my plate right next to the taters and gravy.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #1213 on: April 11, 2012, 11:03:26 AM »
Can't go to the corner for this.....I got it from our favorite gun-toting blond.  ;)  :D

Enjoy guys!!!!  :o  :D  :D  :D    :P

http://julienki.tumblr.com/post/7661735497/kate-upton-in-slow-motion

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #1214 on: April 11, 2012, 11:11:42 AM »
Jiggly!

'Bout time we saw woman with some meat on her bones for a change!  Thanks Chuck, I watched it before from "T" but the encore is even more bettererrerer...

;D

Sponsor

« Reply #1215 on: Today at 09:38:27 AM »

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1215 on: April 11, 2012, 11:12:45 AM »
Jiggly!

'Bout time we saw woman with some meat on her bones for a change!  Thanks Chuck, I watched it before from "T" but the encore is even more bettererrerer...

;D

One episode of re-runs that don't get old t all.  :D  :D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #1216 on: April 11, 2012, 11:14:01 AM »
One episode of re-runs that don't get old t all.  :D  :D

I guess she's in the new Stooges movie as a nun.....

Shameful.....but I'll watch it anyway!

;)

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1217 on: April 11, 2012, 11:15:16 AM »
I guess she's in the new Stooges movie as a nun.....

Shameful.....but I'll watch it anyway!

;)

All the time thinking about what's going on under the habit when she walks??
Shame on you......

;D

Timothy

« Reply #1218 on: April 11, 2012, 11:17:10 AM »
All the time thinking about what's going on under the habit when she walks??
Shame on you......

;D

It's my understanding she has a "bikini" habit.....should be interesting..

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #1219 on: April 11, 2012, 05:53:48 PM »
Won't play for me, all I get is something in french where the video should be. Anyone else have that problem? ? ? ?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk