Author Topic: The Classic Motivation Posters  (Read 523939 times)

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: The Classic Motivation Posters
« Reply #1230 on: April 13, 2012, 10:20:50 AM »
I thought 18 was legal?  LOL

Richard

18 may be legal, but for guys our age, it's also immoral, irrelevant, and unlikely.

But...  we can still dream. (sigh)

Crusader
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1231 on: April 13, 2012, 11:14:27 AM »
18 may be legal, but for guys our age, it's also immoralREALLY LUCKY, irrelevant (EXCEPT FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS), and (MOSTLY)unlikely.

Crusader
FIFY
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

lhprop1

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1232 on: April 13, 2012, 03:11:27 PM »
18 may be legal, but for guys our age, it's also immoral, irrelevant, and unlikely.

Crusader

You have your morality, I have mine. 
Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous.  So are cowardice and intelligence.

"We Americans have been a rebellious band of freedom loving vagabonds from the very beginning. Our freedom from the crown and tyranny would not exist had it not been for the gun. That's a tradition we like to hold on to.  The same can't be said for the rest of you 'Subjects of the Queen'."--said to a Canadian friend who just doesn't get it.

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #1233 on: April 13, 2012, 03:24:21 PM »
You have your morality, I have mine. 

Not so much about morality, as STANDARDS. They may be nice to look at, but lack of maturity, and inexperience of a younger woman leaves a lot to be desired. There are some things you just can't teach.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

Timothy

« Reply #1234 on: April 13, 2012, 03:32:28 PM »

Crusader

With a grown daughter myself, I gotta agree with the Rabbit!  What the heck would you say to a 19 year old anyway?  My wife is 6 years younger, that's quite enough of an age gap for me!

Sponsor

« Reply #1235 on: Today at 09:41:15 PM »

lhprop1

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1235 on: April 13, 2012, 03:39:54 PM »
Not so much about morality, as STANDARDS. They may be nice to look at, but lack of maturity, and inexperience of a younger woman leaves a lot to be desired. There are some things you just can't teach.

You don't have to marry her.

I'm married, so it's a moot point, but if I was single and Kate Upton walked up to me in a bar and handed me her hotel room key, I sure as hell wouldn't hurt my brain evaluating her maturity or inexperience.  If anything, I'd probably knock myself out by tripping over my feet trying to get there too fast.

I'm just sayin'.

"We Americans have been a rebellious band of freedom loving vagabonds from the very beginning. Our freedom from the crown and tyranny would not exist had it not been for the gun. That's a tradition we like to hold on to.  The same can't be said for the rest of you 'Subjects of the Queen'."--said to a Canadian friend who just doesn't get it.

lhprop1

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1236 on: April 13, 2012, 11:37:18 PM »
Getting back on topic, here's a motivational video.  It's like catnip for skanks! 

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #1237 on: April 14, 2012, 09:32:05 AM »
Thanks for the laugh!!  ;D ;D ;D
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #1238 on: April 15, 2012, 02:55:46 PM »
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

lhprop1

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1239 on: April 16, 2012, 08:59:27 AM »
Thanks for the laugh!!  ;D ;D ;D

That one's in honor of my uncle who's being inducted into the Ranger Hall of Fame in July.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk