Author Topic: The Classic Motivation Posters  (Read 523926 times)

tombogan03884

Re: The Classic Motivation Posters
« Reply #1490 on: October 04, 2012, 07:22:53 PM »
I disagree with the bubble butt comment. bubble butts are called that more for shape than for size. Moo has a mack truck butt.
 :o

Damn it DEEP, I wanted to use something different than my usual "fat ass" comment.

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #1491 on: October 04, 2012, 08:19:17 PM »
Tom,would apple ass suffice?
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

tombogan03884

« Reply #1492 on: October 04, 2012, 10:14:49 PM »
Tom,would apple ass suffice?

It doesn't express the right sense of proportion.
Cow ass would work, since the miserable bat is about 2 axe handles across.

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1493 on: October 05, 2012, 10:50:39 AM »
How about" Big apple" ass, that adds in the size of nycity into the description
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

tombogan03884

« Reply #1494 on: October 05, 2012, 11:29:35 AM »
Horses ass since it works on several levels .  ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #1495 on: Today at 11:12:12 AM »

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1495 on: October 05, 2012, 01:09:29 PM »
But that's an insult to Horses

-Sheriff Jim Wilson

Dakotaranger

• Happiness is a 1911 in your hand
  • Top Forum Member
    • Dakotaranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1496 on: October 05, 2012, 02:16:10 PM »
If this would be come a Mitt Ad he MAY get some gun owners to support him hahahah
"One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to George Washington, 1796

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1497 on: October 05, 2012, 03:04:47 PM »
Does Big Bird classify as one of "small varmints" that the "life long hunter" who never held a licence Mitt hunted? ::) Seriously? Do I have to vote for this guy? Yeesh!
FQ13 who will hold my nose, but I don't think I have ever been more pissed at the GOP than I am now for making me vote for this jack wagon! >:(

Dakotaranger

• Happiness is a 1911 in your hand
  • Top Forum Member
    • Dakotaranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1498 on: October 05, 2012, 05:51:26 PM »
Does Big Bird classify as one of "small varmints" that the "life long hunter" who never held a licence Mitt hunted? ::) Seriously? Do I have to vote for this guy? Yeesh!
FQ13 who will hold my nose, but I don't think I have ever been more pissed at the GOP than I am now for making me vote for this jack wagon! >:(
I keep telling myself "He's better than McCain, He's better than McCain."  Not working
"One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to George Washington, 1796

Timothy

« Reply #1499 on: October 05, 2012, 05:55:48 PM »
Just hold your noses and yank the big "R" handle....it's not an election that we can lose even one vote, especially in FL, OH, CO, VA, WI, MI, etc...  He'll lose his home state by 20-30 points but that's a given...I'm still fighting for every vote in my little piece of heaven!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk