Author Topic: The Classic Motivation Posters  (Read 523939 times)

Timothy

Re: The Classic Motivation Posters
« Reply #1650 on: September 27, 2013, 08:53:28 PM »
Damn, she was a homely coed!  No wonder he was a philandering douche!

hollandm

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1651 on: September 27, 2013, 09:38:29 PM »
I feel sick at my stomach

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #1652 on: November 07, 2013, 02:50:32 AM »
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #1653 on: November 12, 2013, 07:02:49 PM »
Not a poster....... but none the less.....

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Ranger Dave

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
« Reply #1654 on: November 12, 2013, 07:31:15 PM »
Thanks alot Peg now I havve the overwhelming urge to go to the mall with a bag of candy ;D ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #1655 on: Today at 09:54:16 PM »

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1655 on: November 12, 2013, 08:07:28 PM »
Thanks alot Peg now I havve the overwhelming urge to go to the mall with a bag of candy ;D ;D

Just make sure you wear shoes with no laces.   ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #1656 on: November 13, 2013, 01:24:55 AM »
Boots or velcro!  ;D
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1657 on: November 29, 2013, 08:55:01 PM »
Motivation to hurl........  :-X  :-X

gunman42782

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1658 on: December 08, 2013, 06:01:47 PM »
Life Member of the NRA

gunman42782

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked: