Author Topic: "Handguns" TV show repeated today - question  (Read 8152 times)

Timothy

Re: "Handguns" TV show repeated today - question
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 06:09:58 PM »
All the ways I tried to spell it for google and never thought to leave the L out, nice work.

I wouldn't have picked up on had I not watched same re-run the other night.  As soon as I saw the host detailing some items on the table, I turned the volume WAY up so I could hear what he said.

I do agree that the show could be better a better production but their segment on "old guns" vs "new guns" is pretty cool.

bafsu92

• Top Forum Member
  • Si vis Pacem, Para bellum
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: "Handguns" TV show repeated today - question
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2010, 11:02:16 AM »
I kept hearing a "T" when he said it, i must've rewound it 10 times. As a Florida boy I've never been to good at picking up most northern accents and Brian Stas was a cop in the South Bronx so I was at a distinct disadvantage to begin with. ;D

Seriously though I haven't received a reply or even an acknowledgment of my email. The Sportsman Channel shows are decent, I say the more the merrier when it comes to this type of programming. They definitely haven't come close to the quality of production or support of the Outdoor Channel shows yet. If this was an Outdoor Channel show the odds are we could've found all the product links and info on the website and if not an answer in this forum would most likely appeared quite quickly. I do like "Tactical Impact" over there though, it's usually a pretty interesting show, particularly the "which gun would you choose" segment.
Cogito, ergo armatum sum

"Capitalization is the difference between helping
your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse." - Unknown

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press,which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." - Unknown

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk