Author Topic: A new trainer for The Best Defense?  (Read 8299 times)

fullautovalmet76

A new trainer for The Best Defense?
« on: April 03, 2011, 04:47:27 PM »
What'cha think?

Texas_Bryan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A new trainer for The Best Defense?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 06:02:41 PM »
Sounds like solid advice, if you want your ass to end up in prison.  Surely this is parody...

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 06:21:44 PM »
OK, that has got to be the worst idea since the rythm method of birth control and the leisure suit (unless you live in England or OZ :'(). Let me count the ways.  
First, he was in your damn house at three am!
Second, don't shoot him in the head while he's on the ground! If you want to let him bleed out, wait a minute to call 911, not an hour because that's a little tricky to explain. ::)
Third, hefty bags and duct tape? Not looking good for the home team.
Fourth, duct tape holds prints and garden gloves let sweat (in finger print shaped paterns) soak through.
Fifth, the cops do care and CSI isn't a myth. Odds of you not leaving fibers from your car on the bags or body? Zero. Odds of the cops lookng? 100%. PS, how are you going to get rid of the blood stains smart guy? Clorox and Hydrogen Peroxide both react to luminol. No DNA, but the stain is there.
Anyway, this is the kind of guy defense lawyers make their money from. Follow his advice only if it was a bad shoot. Hell, you've got nothing to lose then. ::)
FQ13

first

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 06:22:59 PM »
I bet Pincus never recommended "Husky trash bags".
He raises some very good points at the end . Murder investigators are masters of the obvious, they find some known crook, or gang banger shoot and dumped, their first , probably only theory will be "gangland killing". They are not going to be looking for some home owner .
Of course success hinges on the cops not showing up on a noise complaint during that hour or so you spend waiting for the mutt to bleed out.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 07:12:32 PM »
Much better solution here.

dump the body in TAB's neighbor's garage.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:51:25 AM »

fullautovalmet76

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 07:17:47 PM »
And make sure you shoot 'em with Glock too - less mess to clean up. And don't forget to go back to bed.....Also did anyone catch that this oracle of home defense has 20 videos for our edification?

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 07:18:32 PM »
Much better solution here.

dump the body in TAB's neighbor's garage.

^
 ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 07:39:16 PM »
And make sure you shoot 'em with Glock too - less mess to clean up. And don't forget to go back to bed.....Also did anyone catch that this oracle of home defense has 20 videos for our edification?
One would hope that at least one of them would be entitled "dig a shallow hole". Not for his body, but yours. Here in So. Fl. there was a famous defense lawyer named Ellis Rubin. Well, being famous doesn't mean you're good at your job. A kid turns up dead. The mom gives a tearful plea to the media to find her killer because she was kiddnapped at at a flea market. It was all over the news. Turns out mom and her scumbag boyfriend did it. Counsler Rubin urges his client to write a letter of apology to the people of South Florida.
 Here on earth, we call that a confession. Murder 1, took a jury about five minutes. ;D This idiot takes it one step further. "The idiot's guide to making an SD shooting look like a mob hit". ::)
FQ13 who really doesn't need friends like these. I'll be taking this guy's advice only after hiring Rubin as my attorney. ;)

tombogan03884

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 07:42:00 PM »
If your not in the mob it's called misdirection.
If you ARE in the mob you're supposed to make it look like an accident.
By the way FQ. Your first post about the diligence of the cops is pure crap. Whitey Bulger and Steve Flemmi killed  and hid half a dozen people in his cellar, or the cellars of South Boston bars over the years and the cops never found any of them till Kevin (Two ) Weeks started spilling his guts. Same thing with the dozen or so planted in Revere beach.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 05:12:15 AM »
If your not in the mob it's called misdirection.
If you ARE in the mob you're supposed to make it look like an accident.
By the way FQ. Your first post about the diligence of the cops is pure crap. Whitey Bulger and Steve Flemmi killed  and hid half a dozen people in his cellar, or the cellars of South Boston bars over the years and the cops never found any of them till Kevin (Two ) Weeks started spilling his guts. Same thing with the dozen or so planted in Revere beach.
That was back in the day. Now? They all get grants for high tech toys and juries love to hear the words "DNA evidence". All jurors want to hear from Bones or Abby Sciutto in a post OJ world. THe average PD will oblige them. Its easy to spray luminol and do a scan for trace evidence (hair, soil, foot prints and fibers). Any prosecuter worth her salt will insist on it. If its there, you are screwed.
FQ13 who wears a size 14 shoe and will thus never commit a crime, all it will take is one foot print and I'm toast. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk