Author Topic: A new trainer for The Best Defense?  (Read 8299 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: A new trainer for The Best Defense?
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 07:41:40 AM »
That was back in the day. Now? They all get grants for high tech toys and juries love to hear the words "DNA evidence". All jurors want to hear from Bones or Abby Sciutto in a post OJ world. THe average PD will oblige them. Its easy to spray luminol and do a scan for trace evidence (hair, soil, foot prints and fibers). Any prosecuter worth her salt will insist on it. If its there, you are screwed.
FQ13 who wears a  size 14 shoe and will thus never commit a crime, all it will take is one foot print and I'm toast. ;)

;D ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 10:57:56 AM »
That was back in the day. Now? They all get grants for high tech toys and juries love to hear the words "DNA evidence". All jurors want to hear from Bones or Abby Sciutto in a post OJ world. THe average PD will oblige them. Its easy to spray luminol and do a scan for trace evidence (hair, soil, foot prints and fibers). Any prosecuter worth her salt will insist on it. If its there, you are screwed.
FQ13 who wears a size 14 shoe and will thus never commit a crime, all it will take is one foot print and I'm toast. ;)

Best way is to put them in a dumpster, God only knows how much trash will wind up on top of them, or where.
Of course you want to do it somewhere that does not recycle. ;D
TB, Who also wears size 14, or at least I will if I ever commit a crime  ;D

Michael Janich

• CO-HOST ON BEST DEFENSE
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2011, 08:31:23 AM »
Wow. I guess I'll just cross the "body disposal" episode off the TBD season 4 outline...

Stay safe... and sane,

Mike

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 10:52:12 AM »
Wow. I guess I'll just cross the "body disposal" episode off the TBD season 4 outline...

Stay safe... and sane,

Mike

And remember to always wear size 14 if your going to whack a home invader !

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 11:57:37 AM »
And remember to always wear size 14 if your going to whack a home invader !

Now that must be hard to find.

FQ, exactly where do you buy your shoes?   ;D ;D ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 02:58:47 AM »

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 02:07:56 PM »

Stay safe... and sane,
Mike

You could title it "Let's Go To Prison" but a movie already took that one.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 02:13:36 AM »
Now that must be hard to find.

FQ, exactly where do you buy your shoes?   ;D ;D ;D

And what tread pattern ?    ::)

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2011, 01:53:56 PM »
LOL at Michael Janich.
I cannot believe I watched the whole video? I got sucked in after two minutes when the guy in the video stated, "My mindset is somebody is going to die and I don't care who it is.".  ??? OK fella, a normal person would care. After four minutes he discusses how the shotgun is a "problem cleaning up" and to "use a Glock it will be neater". After the five minute mark he discusses two shots to the chest and one to the head and not to shoot them afterwards.  :-X I puked in my mouth for a moment. Then after six minutes he starts discussing how to dispose of the body with freaking "Husky" trashbags. I think that was to try and appease his sponsor.  ;)
I am glad to know that if I am here in Indiana, I can shoot someone, let them bleed out and have the perfect place to dump the two halves of the body in California.  ;D
Needless to say I will not buy anymore Personal Defense DVD's. The best trainer is right there on youtube!!! LMAO :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk