Author Topic: And people think a 1911 is hard to conceal.  (Read 5760 times)

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
And people think a 1911 is hard to conceal.
« on: September 13, 2012, 09:04:21 PM »
Woman Whips Out Machete In Fight Downtown

When two men got into an argument with a 7-Eleven clerk, witnesses say a woman watching the scene unfold decided to take matters into her own hands.

The woman reportedly whipped out a machete as she came to the clerk's defense.

Those at the scene say the men were trying to buy cigarettes at the convenience store, located in downtown Colorado Springs near the intersection of Pikes Peak and Tejon, but didn't have IDs. Once the argument escalated, the woman pulled out the machete.

Police arrested the woman involved because she was wanted on a warrant for an unrelated case.

http://www.kktv.com/news/headlines/Woman-Whips-Out-Machete-In-Fight-Downtown-169604506.html

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: And people think a 1911 is hard to conceal.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 09:06:44 PM »
"Excuse me while I whip this out!!"    ;D  ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 877
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 09:15:21 PM »
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 04:44:17 AM »
"You call that knife? This is a knife." ROFL. I won't even ask how she concealed it.
FQ13

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 10:39:53 AM »
LOL! Machetes so work! I once arrived at a city in Honduras where I noticed all the campesinos routinely wore their machetes slung on their backs Conan sword style. My first visit was to a feed and grain store, where I bought a cheap peasant workshirt, a cheap straw hat, a machete and its canvas sheath and a flat file to make sure the machete was muy sharp. I thin the whole deal came to $6. When I met up with friends, they couldn't stop laughing..."You are one paranoid SOB!" they said. Yep.

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:31:48 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 10:41:51 AM »
LOL! Machetes so work! I once arrived at a city in Honduras where I noticed all the campesinos routinely wore their machetes slung on their backs Conan sword style. My first visit was to a feed and grain store, where I bought a cheap peasant workshirt, a cheap straw hat, a machete and its canvas sheath and a flat file to make sure the machete was muy sharp. I thin the whole deal came to $6. When I met up with friends, they couldn't stop laughing..."You are one paranoid SOB!" they said. Yep.

Michael B

Paranoid ? Yes.
Also alive.   ;D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 12:09:22 PM »
When in Honduras.........   ;)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 03:00:35 PM »
My first pickup off of a match table ever was a SOG "Head Chopper" Primitive and that would be about the only way you could carry it even at 6'2" the tip is awfully close to my knee joint.

As to the OP I carry a XDM 4.5 in 45 IWB in a Concealment Solutions Black Mamba in jeans and a T-shirt most days (except at work-crawling around automation & work rules prevent it).  Yes I'm a big boy, its like a hide-a-key on car or a motorcycle and I'm a diesel truck  ;D
He who dares wins.  SAS

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 10:31:46 AM »

Michael B

Michael, Ever hear the name Freddie Remington? In certain circles, he was known as "King of the Caribs"..
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk